3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
She's beautiful, great and sexy character, but probably her tits (or precisely nipples) seems somehow out of proportion, just too big compared to her head. So, more natural looking nipples and just few wrinkles and she could be perfect as "mom" character.
ok, new things are learned every day, I didn't know that the size of the breasts is proportionate to the head, I had a thin and small girl with 2 huge boobs, I'll call her later ... better have them reduced if not it's disproportionate, so in this section for milfs and mature women wrinkles and signs of aging on the face and body are not good, no to saggy and natural boobs, no to the butt that is not firm, yes to models with a girlish physique and the addition of big boobs and ass, the My question is did I mistakenly have the wrong section? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: jfredy78

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
This post is a little longer guys. Hope that's not an issue for anyone. If it is, sorry!

Julia leans into Tammy as Jack watches intently. As soon as her tongue contacts Tammy's eager clit, she moans with delight. Her tongue moves expertly over the pussy in front of her...flicking, teasing, and tasting.
The Girls 21.jpg

Tammy's squeals of pleasure spurs Jack to join in the fun. Pulling Sandra's hips slightly forward, he kneels down between her legs and mimics Julia's movements.

The Girls 22.jpg

He's a little clumsy at first, but the guiding hand on the back of his head and a little encouragement from his mother helps. "That's it Jack...right there. Ah, ah, easy... Oh yes, just like that!"

The Girls 23.jpg

In no time at all, Jack has his mother purring like a kitten. Maybe he's a natural...Maybe he just has great teachers. Either way, her body responds to every movement of his mouth. Slowly but surely, she feels a hot sensual feeling building deep inside. A feeling she's sure she hasn't felt in quite a while.

The Girls 24.jpg

As if on cue, both Tammy and Sandra begin to tremor and shake. Startled by this, Jack starts to pull away, but the hand on the back of his head locks him in place. That's when he hears it -- His mother starts off gasping for breath before she gets it out. "Oh...MY...GOD..."

The Girls 25.jpg

Tammy, nearly incoherent, can only manage what can only be described as panting and primal guttural sounds.

The Girls 26.jpg

After a short while, both Tammy and Sandra collapse back into the coach. Julia laughs as she watches Jack wipe the juices from his face and licks his fingers clean. "I see you like the taste of a woman, Jack. That's good news for every woman in your future."

The Girls 27.jpg

Tammy: "So 'mom', tells us...how did he do. Did he pass the second lesson?"

Sandra: "With flying colors and then some!"

The Girls 28.jpg

Without missing a beat, Julia turns to Jack with look that once again stops him in his tracks. "Well then, I guess we're ready to move on to lesson three. Jack, would you like a blowjob from three very experienced women?"

Jack swallows hard and stutters, "I....uh...ye...uh...HOLY SHIT YES!!!"

The Girls 29.jpg

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Are these tattoos available in daz store...or are they custom or something??
Don't recall seeing those in daz when i looked couple months ago. not much in terms of tatoos because you can apply any tattoo you like with the LIE editor within daz probably. it just puts a layer over the skin with your own .png file

Reactions: kevinzz

dolantin

Jun 6, 2017
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my choice is 2 . mate body is nice but face is youn i think for a mom

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Okay thanks Im gonna look into LIE...again thanks
dm me if you have any issues.. i can run you through it quickly..but theres lots of excellent videos on youtube.. not very hard. it is also how creators apply liptstick, bruises, blood, dirt etc. you can also use it to apply your own logos to tshirts etc i believe.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
my choice is 2 . mate body is nice but face is youn i think for a mom
already your character is badly made
each one its taste
personally there is none that fits him because of his body
if not the 4 or even better the 6

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes