3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack's gaze moved from Julia to Tammy as her dress dropped to the floor. Her toned body captivated him. Where Julia was confident and flirtatious, Tammy was eager and sweet.

The Girls 12.jpg

Tammy laughed out loud as Jack pulled her close, his hand coming to rest on her firm ass cheek. "My, my, look who found his confidence! Jack, you are a fast learner." Time stood still in the room as Jack explored Tammy's body with both his hands and his eyes.

Jack's heart nearly jumped out of his chest at the sudden sound of more clothing hitting the floor behind him.

The Girls 13.jpg

Releasing Tammy, he turned to see Sandra standing quietly in front of him. She was a little older than Tammy and Julia, but she wore her age well. Jack had seen her so many times throughout his life, but never like this. This was no longer his mother standing in front of him. No, this was a goddess and quite possibly the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Jack's blank stare had caused the tension in the room to grow to unsustainable levels. Unable to take it anymore, Sandra nervously blurted out, "Jack? I know this is probably very unsettling for you. Tammy and Julia can teach you without me if that makes you more comfortable. It's okay. Maybe I didn't think this all the way through..." She nervously looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.

The Girls 14.jpg

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Jack's gaze moved from Julia to Tammy as her dress dropped to the floor. Her toned body captivated him. Where Julia was confident and flirtatious, Tammy was eager and sweet.

View attachment 2197249

Tammy laughed out loud as Jack pulled her close, his hand coming to rest on her firm ass cheek. "My, my, look who found his confidence! Jack, you are a fast learner." Time stood still in the room as Jack explored Tammy's body with both his hands and his eyes.

Jack's heart nearly jumped out of his chest at the sudden sound of more clothing hitting the floor behind him.

View attachment 2197250

Releasing Tammy, he turned to see Sandra standing quietly in front of him. She was a little older than Tammy and Julia, but she wore her age well. Jack had seen her so many times throughout his life, but never like this. This was no longer his mother standing in front of him. No, this was a goddess and quite possibly the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Jack's blank stare had caused the tension in the room to grow to unsustainable levels. Unable to take it anymore, Sandra nervously blurted out, "Jack? I know this is probably very unsettling for you. Tammy and Julia can teach you without me if that makes you more comfortable. It's okay. Maybe I didn't think this all the way through..." She nervously looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.

View attachment 2197251
whats the assets for the location? or did you create it?

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack had been so caught up in the excitement of the situation to realize the uncertainty in his mother's face. He felt a wave of emotion wash over him. "I have never wanted anything more in my life" Jack said as he moved to embrace her. An audible sigh of relief escaped her lips as she held him.

The Girls 16.jpg

After a brief moment between a mother and her son, the tension was gone. Sandra felt electrified as Jack's hands slid across her body, coming to rest on her ample ass. She let out a squeal as he gave her cheeks a little squeeze. She thought her heart would beat out of her chest.

The Girls 15.jpg

Julia: "Okay Jack, that was lesson number one. I hope you're ready for what comes next. Sandra, Tammy - why don't you get comfortable on the couch. I'm going to teach Jack something every young man should know well."

Jack could have sworn he saw all three women share a devious look of understanding as Tammy and his mother slid their panties off and sat together on the couch. Julia dropped to her knees in front of Tammy.

The Girls 17.jpg

Julia: "Jack, I'm going to teach you how to please a woman with your mouth. Kneel down in front of your mother and watch what I do with Tammy."

The thought of what was to come was nearly too much for Jack. He closed his eyes and tried his best to regain control of himself. When he opened his eyes again, a boyish grin spread across his face. Christmas would come early this year!

The Girls 18.jpg

Jack knelt down and took his place beside Julia. Both Sandra and Tammy were very accommodating as they spread their legs wide, enticing both Julia and Jack to explore further. With Tammy's leg over her shoulder, Julia looked at Jack. When she spoke, something in her voice commanded Jack's complete attention. Her voice was both incredibly sexy and completely confident at the same time, and Jack listened intently.

"Jack, a lot of men are lost when it comes to going down on a woman. Do as I do, and you will be a very popular young man on campus. Women are sensitive, so start slow. Take your time and let your tongue explore. Taste her. Listen to her breathing. Her body will tell you everything you need to know."

The Girls 19.jpg

The sweet smell of pussy filled his nostrils. It was intoxicating. Sandra was already soaked. There was no turning back now and no room for doubts. This was it. She had told herself that this was all for Jack, but deep down, she knew this was something she had wanted; something she NEEDED. She smiled as jack followed Julia's lead and propped her leg on his shoulder. She was ready.

The Girls 20.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes