3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
"First things first. Let's see what we're working with. Jack, go ahead and take those jeans off. Don't be shy..."

The Girls1.jpg

"Oh my... Girls, would you look at that. I think we're off to a good start."
The Girls4.jpg

"I have to admit it Sandra -- I wasn't sure about this when you asked, but I'm warming up to the idea. It's been a long time since I've seen anything so eager to come out and play. I think I could just eat little Jack up!"
The Girls2.jpg

"Pace yourself, Tammy. We don't want to overstimulate the boy before the real fun begins, and we have so much to teach him. Jack honey...which one of us would you like to learn from first?

The Girls3.jpg

Jetlag

Aug 2, 2018
"First things first. Let's see what we're working with. Jack, go ahead and take those jeans off. Don't be shy..."

View attachment 2190743

View attachment 2190749

"I have to admit it Sandra -- I wasn't sure about this when you asked, but I'm warming up to the idea. It's been a long time since I've seen anything so eager to come out and play. I think I could just eat little Jack up!"
View attachment 2190751

"Pace yourself, Tammy. We don't want to overstimulate the boy before the real fun begins, and we have so much to teach him. Jack honey...which one of us would you like to learn from first?

View attachment 2190774
this is really good story, you have to continue :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

View attachment 2190743

View attachment 2190749

View attachment 2190751

View attachment 2190774
Tell us about the plot :geek:

Decus

May 13, 2019

View attachment 2190743

View attachment 2190749

View attachment 2190751

View attachment 2190774
Female characters, IMPRESSIVE!
The faces of all, quite interesting and colorful!
Judging by the illustrations and the accompanying text, everything will be dynamic and fast-paced.
mp45.gif
We'll be watching...)

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
From Dusk Til Fuck! the adventure finally begins! :LOL:

i ended up kitbashing together the outside part of the Titty Twister bar so i could add a little backstory/plot.. here is the first part of the first panel. Ill update with full panels in the future so it's not all over the place.

FromDusk_!_txt.jpg

Last edited:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020

View attachment 2190743

View attachment 2190749

View attachment 2190751

View attachment 2190774
Seriously that's a horrible dilemma which to start with fuck me!? This would make for a great game!

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Tell us about the plot :geek:
Without getting too deep, the general idea is that Jack's mother, Sandra, has been overprotective most of Jack's life. As an only child of a single mother, he's coddled and protected from outside influences. He grew up without the influence of a man in the house, and with college quickly approaching, the mother knows she'll be sending him out into the world unprepared. She's ignored his growing curiosity for months but knows that's no longer an option.

Calling in every favor, she convinces two of her coworkers to help her give Jack a crash course in being a man, even if it is coming from a woman's point of view. It honestly didn't take much convincing -- both Tammy and Julia are in their prime and eager for new experiences, even if they are a little on the kinky side. Afterall, it's just one weekend, and Sandra promised it would stay between them. What's life without a little adventure, right?

That's the long and short of it. Yeah, it's a little generic, but I love the premise anyway. A weekend of debauchery with three cougars. What more could a young man ask for? :p

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Without getting too deep, the general idea is that Jack's mother, Sandra, has been overprotective most of Jack's life. As an only child of a single mother, he's coddled and protected from outside influences. He grew up without the influence of a man in the house, and with college quickly approaching, the mother knows she'll be sending him out into the world unprepared. She's ignored his growing curiosity for months but knows that's no longer an option.

Calling in every favor, she convinces two of her coworkers to help her give Jack a crash course in being a man, even if it is coming from a woman's point of view. It honestly didn't take much convincing -- both Tammy and Julia are in their prime and eager for new experiences, even if they are a little on the kinky side. Afterall, it's just one weekend, and Sandra promised it would stay between them. What's life without a little adventure, right?

That's the long and short of it. Yeah, it's a little generic, but I love the premise anyway. A weekend of debauchery with three cougars. What more could a young man ask for? :p
Interesting idea. You can make a short comics or/and a visual novel.

Digitalface

Dec 20, 2021
Maaaan, your renders are insanely good and realistic. Do u mix DAZ with photoshop real faces?
Hey thanks! Only Daz with photoshop, don't know about real faces. I guess I'm using old version. Only thing I used in PS is Unsharp and Vibrance, and fixed some hair, thats it....

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes