3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Damn, we need more posts like these!!! Amazingly done!!!

May i know what face morph and skin texture is the female model using??
Thank you!

Started with the EA Fritzi L8 model and then added Aging Face Details HD morphs. Did lots of adjusting to the morphs to get the look I wanted. The skin is the default skin for the model with the Aging Body Skin Base HD morph turned up. I also added a glutes morph and a breast morph to finish her out.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Thank you!

Started with the EA Fritzi L8 model and then added Aging Face Details HD morphs. Did lots of adjusting to the morphs to get the look I wanted. The skin is the default skin for the model with the Aging Body Skin Base HD morph turned up. I also added a glutes morph and a breast morph to finish her out.
mvp-kd.gif
Man, its generous guys like you that make this forum worth the visit!!!

Decus

May 13, 2019
Her: "You don't have to be shy. You're getting older now, and I know you're curious. It's only natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

Him: "Pancakes?"

View attachment 2188708
MAGNIFICENT STAGE!!!
GORGEOUS WORK!!!
Ah, there will be a sequel...
Her: Okay, honey, whatever you say...
Do you know what I'd like for breakfast..?
Him: What mom..?
Her: Your sausage and eggs, and a special sauce.
Him: Wow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Jetlag

Aug 2, 2018
MAGNIFICENT STAGE!!!
GORGEOUS WORK!!!
we need a game from this !!! :)

Reactions: Lust0ne

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Her: "You don't have to be shy. You're getting older now, and I know you're curious. It's only natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

View attachment 2188708
MAGNIFICENT STAGE!!!
GORGEOUS WORK!!!
Goddamn, i should not be brainfarting statements but i would love to see more of her. She seems like the perfect combo of MILF and GILF..

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
"These are my friends from work, Julia and Tammy. I was telling them how your father left when you were little, and you'd never had a man around to teach you about life. They've agreed to come stay with us for a couple days and help teach you things you'll need to know before heading off to college. Come over to the sofa and sit down with us. You're in for a busy weekend, but I have a feeling you're going to like it."

The Girls.jpg

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
"These are my friends from work, Julia and Tammy. I was telling them how your father left when you were little, and you'd never had a man around to teach you about life. They've agreed to come stay with us for a couple days and help teach you things you'll need to know before heading off to college. Come over to the sofa and sit down with us. You're in for a busy weekend, but I have a feeling you're going to like it."

View attachment 2189417
please share the model assets for them..

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
please share the model assets for them..
Okay, left - Freja 8 with some age morphs and tweaking to her sliders. Right - Alla HD, also age morphed and tweaked. Middle is the same as before with EA Fritzi L8.

All have the Aging Face Details HD morphs (all sliders tweaked just a little differently to suit my tastes). Freja - I backed off the muscle a little on her, morphed the breasts a little, and added Aging Morphs Body Preset 1 but backed it off to about 25% and still tweaked shoulders and glutes sliders.

Hope this helps!

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Okay, left - Freja 8 with some age morphs and tweaking to her sliders. Right - Alla HD, also age morphed and tweaked. Middle is the same as before with EA Fritzi L8.

All have the Aging Face Details HD morphs (all sliders tweaked just a little differently to suit my tastes). Freja - I backed off the muscle a little on her, morphed the breasts a little, and added Aging Morphs Body Preset 1 but backed it off to about 25% and still tweaked shoulders and glutes sliders.

Hope this helps!
like always your the best.

Jetlag

Aug 2, 2018

View attachment 2189417
please more from this :)

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
quick render update. Finished the stage for Dusk. Had to learn about volumetrics for the fire effect. all this stuff makes me limp and bored :LOL: . the rest of the bar environment should be quicker and then i can start the story...It is not a direct representation of the actual set for the film because i kitbash everything. Would take too long to model crap. Hope you like!

Dusk5.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes