3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Hey thanks! Only Daz with photoshop, don't know about real faces. I guess I'm using old version. Only thing I used in PS is Unsharp and Vibrance, and fixed some hair, thats it....
You should teach your DAZ skills. Your last few artwork posts literally devastated 95% of "uncanny valley" / "plastic doll" trash renders almost everyone proud to post.

Digitalface

Dec 20, 2021
You should teach your DAZ skills. Your last few artwork posts literally devastated 95% of "uncanny valley" / "plastic doll" trash renders almost everyone proud to post.
Thanks man! When it comes to about age, details matter...50% is lightning, 40 % about good skin,..In this shot, only one spotlight used with scenery. Sometimes simpler is better.

Reactions: JayZet

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #5, Now we have the Cover + 40 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #3 - Cover + 16 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Sensing Jack's growing awkwardness, Sandra reaches out to reassure him. "Ladies, it just occurred to me that Jack is standing here with no pants on. That's hardly fair. Honey, would you feel more comfortable if we undressed too?"

The Girls 6.jpg

Without hesitation, Jack gave a resounding "YES!" Sandra turned slightly to her coworker Julia. "Why don't you go ahead and give our little Jack a show, Julia?"

Julia gave Jack a flirtatious look. "Have you ever seen a woman's breasts, Jack?" As she spoke, she turned around and slipped out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

The Girls 7.jpg

An audible gasp is all Jack to muster. His eyes locked onto Julia's form. Finally, he got the words out, "No ma'am. I mean, I've seen stuff on the internet, but nothing as real as this."

The Girls 8.jpg

Tammy and Sandra giggled and stared as Julia's backside. They were just as enthralled by the show as Jack. Julia smiled to herself. This was more excitement than she had experienced in a long time. It didn't matter than Jack was young. Maybe it even made it all the more exciting for her.

The Girls 9.jpg

"Do you like what you see Jack? Do you want to touch them?"

Jack was mesmerized. This was surreal...a dream come true. Slowly, he reached out with both hands.

Sandra whispered into his ear, "Be gentle with her, Jack..."

The Girls 10.jpg

As he clasped his hands around her soft, yet firm breasts, Jack couldn't help giving them a little squeeze. He felt a jolt of adrenaline shoot through his body, and his already hard cock felt as if it were going to explode at any moment.

The Girls 11.jpg

Jetlag

Aug 2, 2018
Sensing Jack's growing awkwardness, Sandra reaches out to reassure him. "Ladies, it just occurred to me that Jack is standing here with no pants on. That's hardly fair. Honey, would you feel more comfortable if we undressed too?"

View attachment 2195134

Without hesitation, Jack gave a resounding "YES!" Sandra turned slightly to her coworker Julia. "Why don't you go ahead and give our little Jack a show, Julia?"

Julia gave Jack a flirtatious look. "Have you ever seen a woman's breasts, Jack?" As she spoke, she turned around and slipped out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

View attachment 2195136

An audible gasp is all Jack to muster. His eyes locked onto Julia's form. Finally, he got the words out, "No ma'am. I mean, I've seen stuff on the internet, but nothing as real as this."

View attachment 2195139

Tammy and Sandra giggled and stared as Julia's backside. They were just as enthralled by the show as Jack. Julia smiled to herself. This was more excitement than she had experienced in a long time. It didn't matter than Jack was young. Maybe it even made it all the more exciting for her.

View attachment 2195141

"Do you like what you see Jack? Do you want to touch them?"

Jack was mesmerized. This was surreal...a dream come true. Slowly, he reached out with both hands.

Sandra whispered into his ear, "Be gentle with her, Jack..."

View attachment 2195142

As he clasped his hands around her soft, yet firm breasts, Jack couldn't help giving them a little squeeze. He felt a jolt of adrenaline shoot through his body, and his already hard cock felt as if it were going to explode at any moment.

View attachment 2195143
This is damm good, hope the story goes future

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes