EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
The story is about how families in a suburban town handle a worldwide incident that kills all adult men.
And explores the growth of young men in a mostly female dominated world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: ismale - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.036
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

kallisto_sleep_ask.jpg dior_moms_at_pool_swimsuits.jpg holly_and_rylee02.jpg kallisto_cooking_eggs01.jpg tatum_glowing.jpg cb_and_alyona01.jpg cb_dreaming01.jpg young_tatum02.jpg tatum_again.jpg studying_with_tatum02.jpg tatum_deny01.jpg studying_with_tatum01.jpg splash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
these are def the best daz3d models I have seen in a minute. HOWEVER the stories are rushed. You have 2 mc's 2 different stories. They are just 5 minute visualnovels each(as of now?). All women look the same, just diff faces and skin textures. This is better off as a oneshot comic imo.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wow .. this was so not for me...
1. multiple protagonist? check, that tag needs to be added.
2. shota? check that tag needs to be added as well
3. prostitution? check , same, tag needs to be added.
Also one if not both moms are prostitutes... MC ..at one point is paying his mom to fuck her.. yes... he is paying her to fuck her...
this story is ... simply not for me at all.. nonsensical
also the kinks yeah.. just not for me...
gl dev with everything else.
EDIT : right someone reminded me that this game has NTR as well.. and it does.. forgot about that...game is so bad...at least for me

Last edited:

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
See no reason as to why u would have to parallel stories, much rather u focus on one, or make only one of the MCs have all the ladies. Get that ultimate harem journey with just one rather, and no need to keep up with two different casts.
Also, the ladies horing themselves out, no thanks. The lady models are great, and the MC build are not to bad, but the substance and how they are used is not as good

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
images (1).jpeg

Dev, it would be nice to know the planned tags, from that overview it seems that this could be a compilation of comics or at least several stories?

EDIT:Ok, this needs Multiple Protagonist, Voyeur, Shota, Kinetic Novel, Group Sex, and Prostitution, there is no choice, not even to change the name of the Mc (it wouldn't matter since there is no real Mc, It seems there will be several stories and at the moment there are 2)

Btw, the forced wait every time a woman appears is annoying.

Anyways Good luck.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes