Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
wow .. this was so not for me...
1. multiple protagonist? check, that tag needs to be added.
2. shota? check that tag needs to be added as well
3. prostitution? check , same, tag needs to be added.
Also one if not both moms are prostitutes... MC ..at one point is paying his mom to fuck her.. yes... he is paying her to fuck her...
this story is ... simply not for me at all.. nonsensical
also the kinks yeah.. just not for me...
gl dev with everything else.
EDIT : right someone reminded me that this game has NTR as well.. and it does.. forgot about that...game is so bad...at least for me
Worst 10 minutes of my life. I don't recommend playing this game if you don't like NTR and shota MC.
Starting to think I should just look for specific users' comments.

Thanks again for the saves. Skip.

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
bro?

( * This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk. )

come with a virus or something as it?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
bro?

( * This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk. )

come with a virus or something as it?
This is directly from the developer. What you talkin' 'bout, Willis. The * is from the thread template. And only refers to downloads with a * alongside them, which there are none.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i wanted to like this game but all the camera up and down are too much
if when you pressed ctrl to skip it would stop the animation it would have been better but camera pans every 20 sec makes it hard to read

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I mean, the concept is interesting and the models are good, but everything else needs a lot of work.

Apart from the fact that the illumination is too flat and the kids look weird, to me, what really stands out is the script. The story is all over the place, with constant jumps, introducing new characters with just a couple of lines and virtually no connection between scenes. The whole game seems to be written by a 12 year old who's desperate to get to the sex scenes, but still thinks he should add some filler in between, so he just writes random wooden dialogue to make it look like there's a story.

Like I said, the main idea has potential and the female models are super hot, but the script needs a total rewrite. For now the game feels like someone's trying to give you a very quick recap of what's going on, leaving out huge chunks of the actual story. Maybe you should consider adding a writer to the team so you could focus on the art?

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Very basic but it has a lot of potential. The models are almost as good as in the late lamented Bastard Girls. Keep going!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So if it killed the adult men then i guess from the screenshots it killed the younger women too.
Not that i have anything against milfs, i just find it strange that if the population is vastly women that all i see Are milfs.
Would think there would be a age range.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
I've been waiting to see if you would have make a game. Big fan of your models and your concept.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
So if it killed the adult men then i guess from the screenshots it killed the younger women too.
Not that i have anything against milfs, i just find it strange that if the population is vastly women that all i see Are milfs.
Would think there would be a age range.
No, there will be sisters and cousins roaming about.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait... Wait!!!... Another game with a midget MC?... Aaaandddd... with the tipical "oversized cock"
Yeah... well... not for me, thanks.

Reactions: Dwarx

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The models look good but the breasts are a little too over sized for me. As for the MC? I’m at a loss for words. Could he be anymore underdeveloped. :cautious: :coffee:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
wow .. this was so not for me...
1. multiple protagonist? check, that tag needs to be added.
2. shota? check that tag needs to be added as well
3. prostitution? check , same, tag needs to be added.
Also one if not both moms are prostitutes... MC ..at one point is paying his mom to fuck her.. yes... he is paying her to fuck her...
this story is ... simply not for me at all.. nonsensical
also the kinks yeah.. just not for me...
gl dev with everything else.
EDIT : right someone reminded me that this game has NTR as well.. and it does.. forgot about that...game is so bad...at least for me
Meh, you worry too much. Nothing that 25 Hail Marys and 30 lashes with yer switch won't fix.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes