3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Good news guys, SubscribeStar reviewed and approved my ! Sharing "Lazy Morning Breakfast" - Nude Version with some supporting dialogue :)
You can find the 4K renders on there!
Hope you like my work!

Son: "Ugh! Last night with Mom and Sis was so wild, I have a nasty headache. Hmm? It smells good in here"
View attachment 2401159

*humming and whistling sounds*
Son: "Damn! It's been almost 8 months since Mom and Sis moved in with me after Dad's fiasco ruined the company but I don't think I can ever get used to this view
:love:
View attachment 2401160

Mom: "Whew! All dishes done. When will that lazy boy learn to be responsible? He's got 2 kids on the way for god's sake!"
Sis: "I know right?! Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful he took us in when that fucking loser sank the company and the bank foreclosed our house but having to prepare three meals EVERYDAY while being pregnant is so exhausting. Hopefully being a dad teaches him something but I think he's just going try and knock us up again as soon as possible."
Mom: *sigh*
Sis: *sigh*

View attachment 2401161

Son: "Good morning ladies! What were you guys talking about? Oh btw mom, I have a nasty headache, can you get me an ibuprofen?"
Mom: "Good morning sweetie! Oh nothing important. And uh, sure honey give me a moment."
Sis: "Hey little bro! Breakfast is just about ready. Grab a seat"
Son: "Thank you girls. Have I mentioned I LOVE how big your bellies have gotten? ;) (GOD I love my life! Can't wait to breed these hotties again soon :devilish:)

View attachment 2401162
Hell fucking yeah!! This short story slaps hard!! :love: I love it and hope to see more.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes