3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
"It's been really hard for mom. It's been a year since the accident, and she's never really gotten over it. She normally holds it together pretty well, but sometimes late at night, the grief is just too much for her and she just needs to be held. I miss Dad, too, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this."

Growing Up.png

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
harddrive.png

RIP my hard drive! I haven't actually lost anything (thank Satan) all my Daz stuff is on my external drive and I have backups of mostly everything else I do. But it's been a massive damn headache getting stuff off the old drives with SystemRescue and writing a Windows ISO to a USB which randomly failed to work most of the time and trying to install Windows 10 (which is utter and complete BOLLOCKS btw) and getting BSOD after BSOD supposedly related to drivers but I had installed all the drivers and finally saying fuck it and going back to my trusty old Win7 ISO but then still spending several hours just getting it back to 2% of my familiar old setup including finding the EXACT GODDAMN Nvidia driver that doesn't make Daz 4.14 crash. In conclusion, fuck computers let's all go back to slide rules.

Anyway my characters are mourning my old drive and Juno showed up too from Juno's Task by jojozz, you should all check out that game it's awesome I'm going to go play video games now

hotnloaded

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 2544660

RIP my hard drive! I haven't actually lost anything (thank Satan) all my Daz stuff is on my external drive and I have backups of mostly everything else I do. But it's been a massive damn headache getting stuff off the old drives with SystemRescue and writing a Windows ISO to a USB which randomly failed to work most of the time and trying to install Windows 10 (which is utter and complete BOLLOCKS btw) and getting BSOD after BSOD supposedly related to drivers but I had installed all the drivers and finally saying fuck it and going back to my trusty old Win7 ISO but then still spending several hours just getting it back to 2% of my familiar old setup including finding the EXACT GODDAMN Nvidia driver that doesn't make Daz 4.14 crash. In conclusion, fuck computers let's all go back to slide rules.

Anyway my characters are mourning my old drive and Juno showed up too from Juno's Task by jojozz, you should all check out that game it's awesome I'm going to go play video games now
Damn that sucks, hope you can get back to renders soon but obviously focus on getting your setup together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
"It's been really hard for mom. It's been a year since the accident, and she's never really gotten over it. She normally holds it together pretty well, but sometimes late at night, the grief is just too much for her and she just needs to be held. I miss Dad, too, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this."

View attachment 2544113
This was very well written...I wanted to keep reading more! (y)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes