3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Post-workout smoke.
workoutsmokev2d.jpg
This was an interesting lesson for me... I was trying to get a distorted high angle shot... the render came out a little too distorted... so I used camera-raw/lightroom to add distortion to undo some the distortion.. and got just the angle I was looking for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea how to get the same effect just in DAZ

wolf24

Jan 19, 2018
Hi everyone!
Here is something i'm working.I know it's not the best but i'm so limited whit DazS.I only can work whit G9 in studio.If i try to work whit G8 G8.1 or G3 studio just turn off whit no error information.But whit G9 work fantastic and what i have available it's open in aboute 10 to 15 second.Allso anything i do whit "marge" or "copy" files not work at all.And to everything be so "perfect" to me,let me say arounde 75% of files i installed by the DIM is working.I look every forums to see what is my problem and how to fix it but i'm not find resolution.I send a email to DazS for help but i don't get a nothing what will help me.
So i hope you like it and if you have some resolution to my problem or some advice it will be more then welcome.
Thank's so much in front.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes