3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I did not imply that the images are from a game that is not on the site, or try to hide the fact that the images are from a game that is on the site.
And NO ONE said that your were. I was answering the other posters question, it's you who decided to add some hidden meaning or emotional context to my response and think it was somehow directed at you. In other words take a breath and chill the fuck out.

• Sad
Reactions: El Buho

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack looked nervously at his father as he quietly entered the bedroom. He was shocked to see his mother sitting naked on the floor playing with herself. That sight alone made his dick spring to life. His father, Sam, looked up at him with a smile, and motioned for him to remain silent.

Dad: "Alright Jan, I think you have that thing wet enough. Are you ready for the fuck of your lifetime?"

Mom: "Wow Sam...What's gotten into you? First, you want me to wear this blindfold, and now you're talking to me like you did when we were first married. I like it!"

Dad: "Then you're going to love what I do to you next. Get on your knees and suck my dick."

Mom: "OMG, I love the enthusiam, but not so loud. Jack will hear us!

Dad: "Don't worry about our boy. I checked on him, and he's sound asleep!"
The switch.jpg

Same moved behind his son and pushed him forward towards his mother's waiting mouth. Jack was frozen with both fear and excitment. His dick was like a piece of metal.

Dad: "Suck it good, Jan. Use your tongue too. You know what I like..."

Jack's mother immediately started working the head. Her tongue swirled around as her lips moved up and down the shaft. It was all Jack could do to stiffle a moan of pleasure.

Mom: "Sam - You're so hard. You haven't been this hard in years!"
The switch1.jpg

Fearing she may grow suspecious, Sam motioned for his son to push deeper into his mother's throat.

Mom: <Gag>

Dad: "That's it, Jan... Take that cock like the good little whore you are..."

The dirty talk seemed to have an affect on her. She started rubbing her pussy furiously as she unknowingly throated her son's cock over and over.

The switch2.jpg

After just a few mintues, she squealed in delight as she climaxed with Jack's balls resting on her chin.

Dad: "Turn around and get on your knees. I'm going to fuck you raw, and I want you to put everything you have into it, Babe!"

Mom dropped forward onto her hands and knees and Jack wasted no time. He slammed his cock into his mother, balls deep on the first stroke.

Mom: "Oh fuck, Sam. You are an animal! TAKE ME!"

Jack started hammer his mother's pussy without mercy. Her arms gave out as she climaxed again, and she just layed there on her face as her son ravaged her. "Yes, Sam, yes! I haven't had it this good in so long... "

The switch3.jpg

After a few more minutes, Jack could feel his balls tightening. This was it. He reached forward and grabbed his mom's hair, pulling her backwards while he pushed as far into her as possible. He pussy was dripping with his cum as he unloaded deep into her over and over. It was too much for him, and he couldn't stay quiet any longer.

Jack: "OH MY GOD, MOM!"

A look of confusion followed by horror sprang across Jan's face.

Mom: "Jack?? SAM, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Dad: "What's going on? You've been sucking and fucking your son. And loving it apparently. That's what's going on. Don't worry though. The boy loved it too."

Mom: "You sick bastard! How could you do this?"

Dad: "Give you what you've been wanting for years? You're welcome."

No one else said a word that evening. Dad just got up, slapped Jack on the back, and said, "you're a man now." Jack went back to his room with a smile on his face. His mom just looked away as he walked past her. Maybe she was embarassed...confused. Probably a little angry too.

The switch4.jpg

Spoiler: She must have gotten over it, because the next evening, she crawled into the living room wearing a blindfold while Jack and his dad were watching tv.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes