3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
You truly are a great artist and I just simply love your renders. Especially the longer ones like these two. You and Roadkill are officially my favorites.
Much appreciated! This hobby has become an obsession over the last couple years. Every day I get up and think, "What kind of a scene will I do today?" LOL, it's a sickness...

Reactions: erikus

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Bored out of his mind while shopping for clothes with his mother, Jack looked up just in time to catch her reflection in the dressing room mirror. His eyes locked onto the image in front of him. He couldn't look away as he watched his mother's dress slide down.
Dressing Room 1.png

He watched intently as she tried on lingerie. Maybe too intently.

Dressing Room 2.png

That's when it happened. Jack was so enthralled with the scene playing out in front of him that he failed to notice his mother's expression in the mirror. Finally, his eyes met hers in the mirror.
Dressing Room 3.png

Her expression changed to outrage. Covering herself, she leaned around the curtain and harshly whispered, "Oh my God, Jack! What the hell are you doing? I'm your mother for fuck's sake!"
Dressing Room 4.png

Jack's heart was in his throat. He was busted, and he knew it. There was no point in lying about what he was doing, so he just came out with the truth. "Mom, I'm sorry, but when I saw you in the mirror, I just couldn't look away. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I know how crazy this sounds, but watching you undress was the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. Please don't hate me..."
Dressing Room 5.png

Maybe it was what Jack said to her. Maybe it was the sincerity of how he said it. Maybe it was the passion in his eyes as he stood there, never taking his eyes off of her even in the craziness of the moment. Whatever it was, her heart melted, and her outrage was gone. "Oh Jack, honey, I could never hate you. You are so sweet, and being honest like that took a lot of courage. You are my special little man, but I guess you're not a little boy anymore."
Dressing Room 6.png

She stepped back into the dressing room, and said "Come in here, and close the curtain behind you." Jack didn't hesitate.
Dressing Room 7.png

His mother didn't say another word. Words were no longer necessary. Her heart was pounding nearly as hard as his as she pushed him against the rear wall. She took a deep breath followed by a slight pause. This was crazy, and she knew it. Losing herself in the moment, she dropped to her knees. Seconds later, Jack's pants were gone.

She wasted no time taking Jack deep into her throat. He gasped as she skillfully worked his shaft. He would last long at all, but given the situation and the location, that was probably a good thing. His eyes rolled back in his head as he shot his load straight down his mother's throat. She took it all.
Dressing Room 8.png

Afterwards, both got dressed and hurried out of the dressing booth. Jack still couldn't believe what had just happened. It would be a scene that would play out in his head for years to come.

"Jack, if you're good this week, I'll take you shopping for more clothes next weekend!"
Dressing Room 9.png

The end.

wck3D

Jan 10, 2023
1.jpeg

Starting today I'm open for commissions and here is what I offer as well as the prices

You can request any character I have created so far in any pose/environment/expression etc. you want

If I'm, by any chance missing that character or unable to recreate the setting that you request, I will let you know before accepting the commission

Pricing:

up to 20 pages-30$ per page (+5$ per page if you request dialogue)

more then 20 and up to 100 pages-15$ per page (+5$ per page if you request dialogue)

Payment is upfront although it can be in parts( for example: if you request 30 pages we can agree on doing 10 pages first and so on )

My regular projects will still be a priority so before accepting a commission I will let you know the time when it will be finished

I can post the commission for others but only 30 days after finishing it

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
Really admire everyones art here! I have been a lurker, but recently inspired to make my own milf characters. I'm attempting to make a convincing mature milf (early 40s to mid 50s) with genesis 8.1. Does anyone have any tips? What lesser known assets does everyone recommend? Im looking for high quality skin details that really showcase the mature aging.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Really admire everyones art here! I have been a lurker, but recently inspired to make my own milf characters. I'm attempting to make a convincing mature milf (early 40s to mid 50s) with genesis 8.1. Does anyone have any tips? What lesser known assets does everyone recommend? Im looking for high quality skin details that really showcase the mature aging.
g8.1 may be an ass in term of assets (some g8 assets doesn't work on g8.1 like expressions), make sure your model has a hd add-on, final for the aging details you don't have to worry about it, there is a morph that can make your model looks 3 yo or 90 yo , use it and finally I hope that you have a good GPU (ps: if you have PS will make a great difference). I hope I helped.

Reactions: Hot Coffee

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
g8.1 may be an ass in term of assets (some g8 assets doesn't work on g8.1 like expressions), make sure your model has a hd add-on, final for the aging details you don't have to worry about it, there is a morph that can make your model looks 3 yo or 90 yo , use it and finally I hope that you have a good GPU (ps: if you have PS will make a great difference). I hope I helped.
Thanks! I've solely been focusing on 8.1 so I guess I could look back at 8 and see what I missed. By hd add-on do you mean the mesh resolution? I usually bump the subdivision level up to 3 and adjust the normal maps quality. Do you think stuff like skin pores and vellus hair is overkill?

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If you want a realistic render you need those small details like skin pores and others especially if you doing a closeup. in this you will see what the hd add-on does.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes