3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
When your mom is jealous

Mom: "Jack, I'm not happy about you going out on a date with that girl again. She's a little tramp, and she's no good for you."

Jack: "C'mon mom... We've talked about this. Beth and I are just going out as friends. Besides, you were the one who said I should find someone closer to my own age!"
Jealous Mom.jpg

Mom: "You SHOULD find someone your own age -- just not yet. Oh, I'm sorry Jack. I know you must think your mother has lost her mind. I can't help it though. I want you all to myself, and I'm afraid one of these little whores is going to steal you away from me..."

Jack: "Not a chance mom. I'll be home before midnight. If you're still awake, maybe we could..."

Mom: "Be home before eleven, mister! I'll be waiting."
Jealous Mom1.jpg

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
When your mom is jealous

Mom: "Jack, I'm not happy about you going out on a date with that girl again. She's a little tramp, and she's no good for you."

Jack: "C'mon mom... We've talked about this. Beth and I are just going out as friends. Besides, you were the one who said I should find someone closer to my own age!"
View attachment 2815462

Mom: "You SHOULD find someone your own age -- just not yet. Oh, I'm sorry Jack. I know you must think your mother has lost her mind. I can't help it though. I want you all to myself, and I'm afraid one of these little whores is going to steal you away from me..."

Jack: "Not a chance mom. I'll be home before midnight. If you're still awake, maybe we could..."

Mom: "Be home before eleven, mister! I'll be waiting."
View attachment 2815469
That's just too cute!

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Irina: " Once such a triangle is chosen, the sine of the angle is equal to the length of the opposite side, divided by the length of the hypotenuse: The other trigonometric functions of the angle can be defined similarly; for example,..... "

View attachment 2770536
Can I ask you about your little rendering secrets? What is the skin texture you used? The lighting is amazing, but above all the SKIN TEXTURES make your renders look photorealistic.

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
Zavijava_ They don't allow me to post AI images because the thread has a Daz prefix :rolleyes:
However I'm sure there are posts with images created from Blender and other 3D modeling softwares but no one complains. I still want my artwork to be seen by the people here :(

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes