3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 30, 2019
Haven't used daz in a while, since my rig is slowly dying and larger scenes are now harder to do. Felt the urge to do a "few" really quick renders with a character I created, probably around a year ago. Was going to make a game with her but that'll have to wait since I have a different project in development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Tell me your secret for the face creases. My models either look 30 or 70 years old.
It's a challenge to make character models gorgeous but also visibly older. A few facial creases and some slight breast droop do this very effectively here.
Thanks. The head is Alexandra 8. Since it has been used as the MILF in several games, rather than the Alexandra 8 texture I applied a different texture from a figure named Aradia.

Here are some DAZ figures that have a middle-aged appearance that may be suitable for a MILF character:
Alexandra8.jpg Melinda.jpg Tasha8.jpg Margeaux.jpg Leisa8.jpg Gabriella8.jpg Elithia.jpg Edith.jpg Penny8.jpg Aubrey8.jpg

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks. The head is Alexandra 8. Since it has been used as the MILF in several games, rather than the Alexandra 8 texture I applied a different texture from a figure named Aradia.

Here are some DAZ figures that have a middle-aged appearance that may be suitable for a MILF character:
View attachment 816629 View attachment 816630 View attachment 816631 View attachment 816633 View attachment 816634 View attachment 816635 View attachment 816636 View attachment 816637 View attachment 816638 View attachment 816639
This is great, I was always looking for a list like this. Another skin you could use is Sydney 8.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well, the sixth one is Blackadder's art (character's name is Gisela).

For the rest, yeah, tell us where you got it, someone might be able to find out more info on the authors. A few of those are really good. The 2D one at the end is by far the best, and for the life of me, after years of hunting for mom-son art, I've never seen something as well-drawn as this...

Last edited:

procurement92

May 14, 2020
Well, the sixth one is Blackadder's art (character's name is Gisela).

For the rest, yeah, tell us where you got it, someone might be able to find out more info on the authors. A few of those are really good. The 2D one at the end is by far the best, and for the life of me, after years of hunting for mom-son art, I've never seen something as well-drawn as this...
I procured them from the internet.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes