3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Jack: "C'mon mom! We talked about this... You can't walk around the house half naked!"

Mom: "Don't be silly, Jack. I've seen you naked thousands of times. What's the big deal? Besides, it's not like you'd ever be attracted to me. That'd just be weird, right?"
View attachment 2876596
Mom: don't be silly you sucked on them when you were baby also it's not like you'd ever be attracted to me That'd just would be weird
Him: But mom, I am not baby now and ... and .. Don't Go SHOW THEM like That please
(Only if you knew What I dream about, Mom you would probably Cover them With STEEL)

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Mom: "I don't know, Jack. This feels...awkward. Do you really find me attractive? I mean...I'm your mom..."

Jack: "Are you kidding me? Mom...You're hot as hell! Dad was crazy for leaving! Let me step up! - I can take his place. You'll see!"

Mom: "Well, I'm not saying no, but let's just take this slow. And Jack...No one can know. I mean it."

Jack: "Not a word, mom. I promise."

Awkward at First.jpg

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Wow. One of the best render on this board. The theme, lighting, details... love it. Maybe the dof is a bit too much on her face but everything else is perfect. (y) Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it.

nothing to say just WOW! Clothing morphs made with dforce simulation I guess. I envy the hardware you own :D
Thank you very much

Yes the clothes have been simulated with dforce but it all depends on what I want to do, for example on the previous one I used marvelous designer (much easier to bring the shorts to knee level).
You also do a great job even without my setup, it's just that I save time not having to optimize my scenes.

Reactions: mattocean

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
White older guy would be perfect for "father" role in incest comic/story with mature father/adult, married daughter plot, or at least that's one of my favorite fantasies. Woman here would be ok as high/middle class older mom with her son, too.
he does look the type. haha!

Reactions: bangarengo
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes