3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Boss: "I'm glad you could make the meeting, Ms. Anders. How's your son doing?"

Ms. Anders: "He still doesn't feel well, but the telehealth doctor said to keep him off his feet and well fed. I'm sure he'll have this thing licked and be feeling better in no time."

Boss: "I'm sure you're right. Kids are resilient and a little TLC from a mother goes a long way. If you need to work from home the rest of the week, that won't be an issue. Just log into the meetings. Afterall, we are a people first organization!"

Ms. Anders: "Thank you, sir! My son and I both appreciate that more than you know..."

Work From Home.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Mom: "This is so humiliating, Jack. How can you do this to your own mother? At least hurry up. My legs are starting to hurt."

Jack: "Shut up, mom. I'm trying to imagine fucking Aunt Rita, and you're ruining it. One more word, and I'll put it in your ass!"

Mom: "UGH! Disgusting!"

Jack: "That was the word..."

Mom: "WHAT?!? NO...I didn't mean to...I'm sorry baby, please... I'll keep quiet now. Just pretend I'm your Aunt again..."

Jack can't help but smile as he leans back and closes his eyes. Mom's training is going better than expected.

Cougar Tamed.jpg

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Mom: "This is so humiliating, Jack. How can you do this to your own mother? At least hurry up. My legs are starting to hurt."

Jack: "Shut up, mom. I'm trying to imagine fucking Aunt Rita, and you're ruining it. One more word, and I'll put it in your ass!"

Mom: "UGH! Disgusting!"

Jack: "That was the word..."

Mom: "WHAT?!? NO...I didn't mean to...I'm sorry baby, please... I'll keep quiet now. Just pretend I'm your Aunt again..."

Jack can't help but smile as he leans back and closes his eyes. Mom's training is going better than expected.

View attachment 2891432
Wow!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes