3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
May i know where to find the outfits she is wearing please? Amazing render!!!
Thank you very much,

I used elements from several sets.

The pant:
The top:
The boots (I just took off the stockings):

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Sharon: "Ladies, I'd like you to meet my son, Jack. He'll be tonight's entertainment! Jack, these are my co-workers - Shiela and Rebecca."

Shiela: "Oh my God, he's so cute! I could just eat you up!"

Rebecca: "And his balls are so heavy... Sharon, you need to take better care of your boy. Blue balls can be dangerous!"

Sharon: "Don't worry girls, by the time we're done with him tonight, his balls will be completely drained, right Jack?"

Jack: <GULP> "Uh...Right mom!"

Introductions.jpg

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Sharon: "Ladies, I'd like you to meet my son, Jack. He'll be tonight's entertainment! Jack, these are my co-workers - Shiela and Rebecca."

Rebecca: "And his balls are so heavy... Sharon, you need to take better care of your boy. Blue balls can be dangerous!"

Sharon: "Don't worry girls, by the time we're done with him tonight, his balls will be completely drained, right Jack?"

View attachment 2895572
We need an emoji both laughing and with hearts.

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021

View attachment 2895572
A good party mmmmmm

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes