3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Okay Story Time
John The Good Two Shoe as Everyone call him in the schools John Never been Pervert been but he start to have Sexy Dream about his Mom The kind and Lovely Lady John is young And his mom is 36
he started to feel Disgust about his Dreams, so go to Church to confuse as always the Priest told him to pray more read the bible and prayed on his head That Help it a Little, but again The Dreams keep Coming and His Mom Joke started to Go about his Age and Hormone and her Friend Lidia started to Talk About sex and that she Should Date Again that she's young and All That Made John Burn inside the Idea that someone might take his Mom Got to his Nerve then one day some kid it school Talked about how his mom is hot and ofc John didn't take that so he go in front of him facing him Like a Loin But sadly John Had Never Fight, so He Got Beat up and The Principal said he Could go home early and that what John did sad tired John open the Door slowly so that his mother Doesn't hear him, but he heard Moan he slowly got to his Mother Door his heart Biting Like Drams his So Scary to open this Door So Scared of what he might see inside his head(what if she ..... with.... someone ..no ...no ... PLEASE .. NO)he open the Door Slowly, and he found his mother on the bed with her legs apart Pleasuring herself with Face Massager (off Thank God WOW She Looks so Hot I have never seen her Like this Her Moan is ..... I. I am Getting Hard) his Face Got So Red, his Pants Getting so Tight he couldn't move his eyes focused on her.. her Face her body this moaning sound this Sweat that coming down he started to Touch himself without even knowing he saw it all then he felt hot he know he need to go to his Room Taking a Shower Fast and Slowly he Takes steps Back to his Shower he jump the dreams Didn't leave him dreams like
23575063.gif even though he toke shower before Jumping to his bed, he woke up need it another shower, his mom started to notes one day he came up with idea that his mom Loves Wine So if he Could pursue her that he Drink with her might lead to something so he offer movie night every night one day he Pick it 18+ movie she blush and joked out like oh your not so young to cover your eyes
he started to complement her more, started to look at her face and eyes more he offer to put sun oil to protect her skin when she sat by the pool but her friend Lidia Kept going about that she should Date so she talked about that one day to John and He got angry and say I.. I don't think this Good Idea She asked him why ! he Said Look mom I love you and you don't need anyone your My world I can't see you with someone she Said with sad Voice okay forget about it let's Have our Movie Night and this Time he felt he needs to Take action so he say okay Just a Moment I will take shower and be Down he enter his Room John was Great at chemistry so he was working on something That Makes Animals want to mate so he said to himself why not to try to mix it with wine he Try it on his dog and he even got Praised from his mom that She have Einstein Son that he fix the Old age of his Dog so he could mate with the new Dog Loly, something come also to his head, so he blurted out Mom Why don't we watch the movie in your Bedroom she Looked Confused and said there is no TV there he toke his Laptop taping on it with smile on his face
gipsehy.gif she agreed They drink watching the Movie 18+ The Story Was Similar but with 18+ She Said I don't think this Good Movie i mean how could she His her stepson her Son looked at her and Said even if he was her Son what the Problem with that She Looked at him shooked she said This would be In.. Incest he Looked at her said mom We all Came from Brother and Sister She Looked Confused he kept staring at her Deep in her eyes sexy-kissing-harsh-and-hungry-41h3a3m3ouv8z3up.gif
mmmmmmm She couldn't stop him the Drink did it's effect already things Go Fast one moment makingout Touching her second he Undress her
556915044.gif
The Shock was her Asking her self What is happening I need this but his My son i... I .. Shit oh My ....

ALL LOVE HOPE THE $TORY Like it you ;)

Reactions: MammaMea

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Okay Story Time
John The Good Two Shoe as Everyone call him in the schools John Never been Pervert been but he start to have Sexy Dream about his Mom The kind and Lovely Lady John is young And his mom is 36
he started to feel Disgust about his Dreams, so go to Church to confuse as always the Priest told him to pray more read the bible and prayed on his head That Help it a Little, but again The Dreams keep Coming and His Mom Joke started to Go about his Age and Hormone and her Friend Lidia started to Talk About sex and that she Should Date Again that she's young and All That Made John Burn inside the Idea that someone might take his Mom Got to his Nerve then one day some kid it school Talked about how his mom is hot and ofc John didn't take that so he go in front of him facing him Like a Loin But sadly John Had Never Fight, so He Got Beat up and The Principal said he Could go home early and that what John did sad tired John open the Door slowly so that his mother Doesn't hear him, but he heard Moan he slowly got to his Mother Door his heart Biting Like Drams his So Scary to open this Door So Scared of what he might see inside his head(what if she ..... with.... someone ..no ...no ... PLEASE .. NO)he open the Door Slowly, and he found his mother on the bed with her legs apart Pleasuring herself with Face Massager (off Thank God WOW She Looks so Hot I have never seen her Like this Her Moan is ..... I. I am Getting Hard) his Face Got So Red, his Pants Getting so Tight he couldn't move his eyes focused on her.. her Face her body this moaning sound this Sweat that coming down he started to Touch himself without even knowing he saw it all then he felt hot he know he need to go to his Room Taking a Shower Fast and Slowly he Takes steps Back to his Shower he jump the dreams Didn't leave him dreams like
View attachment 3061361 even though he toke shower before Jumping to his bed, he woke up need it another shower, his mom started to notes one day he came up with idea that his mom Loves Wine So if he Could pursue her that he Drink with her might lead to something so he offer movie night every night one day he Pick it 18+ movie she blush and joked out like oh your not so young to cover your eyes
he started to complement her more, started to look at her face and eyes more he offer to put sun oil to protect her skin when she sat by the pool but her friend Lidia Kept going about that she should Date so she talked about that one day to John and He got angry and say I.. I don't think this Good Idea She asked him why ! he Said Look mom I love you and you don't need anyone your My world I can't see you with someone she Said with sad Voice okay forget about it let's Have our Movie Night and this Time he felt he needs to Take action so he say okay Just a Moment I will take shower and be Down he enter his Room John was Great at chemistry so he was working on something That Makes Animals want to mate so he said to himself why not to try to mix it with wine he Try it on his dog and he even got Praised from his mom that She have Einstein Son that he fix the Old age of his Dog so he could mate with the new Dog Loly, something come also to his head, so he blurted out Mom Why don't we watch the movie in your Bedroom she Looked Confused and said there is no TV there he toke his Laptop taping on it with smile on his face
View attachment 3061461 she agreed They drink watching the Movie 18+ The Story Was Similar but with 18+ She Said I don't think this Good Movie i mean how could she His her stepson her Son looked at her and Said even if he was her Son what the Problem with that She Looked at him shooked she said This would be In.. Incest he Looked at her said mom We all Came from Brother and Sister She Looked Confused he kept staring at her Deep in her eyes View attachment 3061463
mmmmmmm She couldn't stop him the Drink did it's effect already things Go Fast one moment makingout Touching her second he Undress her
View attachment 3061465
The Shock was her Asking her self What is happening I need this but his My son i... I .. Shit oh My ....

I'm sorry, but my eyes hurt by trying to read this and I also got a headache.
It's a nightmare piece for the English language and for any grammar nuts out there.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Okay Story Time
View attachment 3061361 even though he toke shower before Jumping to his bed, he woke up need it another shower, his mom started to notes one day he came up with idea that his mom Loves Wine So if he Could pursue her that he Drink with her might lead to something so he offer movie night every night one day he Pick it 18+ movie she blush and joked out like oh your not so young to cover your eyes
View attachment 3061461 she agreed They drink watching the Movie 18+ The Story Was Similar but with 18+ She Said I don't think this Good Movie i mean how could she His her stepson her Son looked at her and Said even if he was her Son what the Problem with that She Looked at him shooked she said This would be In.. Incest he Looked at her said mom We all Came from Brother and Sister She Looked Confused he kept staring at her Deep in her eyes View attachment 3061463
View attachment 3061465

You need to go to the hospital

Pogo58

May 16, 2021
Oh good, not just me then. I thought I was having a stroke...
I get that there are some non-English as a first language persons on the forum; however, and I really mean this, I would never attempt to write a story such the one the author was trying to convey in my nonnative tongue.
And my brain hurts from the mash up of media as well.
Kids, I'm a writer (Yeah I know right?) don't try this at home...

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You need to go to the hospital
Oh good, not just me then. I thought I was having a stroke...
I get that there are some non-English as a first language persons on the forum; however, and I really mean this, I would never attempt to write a story such the one the author was trying to convey in my nonnative tongue.
And my brain hurts from the mash up of media as well.
Kids, I'm a writer (Yeah I know right?) don't try this at home...
I'm sorry, but my eyes hurt by trying to read this and I also got a headache.
It's a nightmare piece for the English language and for any grammar nuts out there.
I try it My Best Guys, So English isn't My homeland But I think it's Understandably what the story is about and feel free to Recreate it Using The Gifs ;)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most beautiful,most intimate render you have made of her so far !!
how she is in the highest spheres with closed eyes and a small horny mouth,
while she rubs and caresses his chest softly and tenderly..

While he cannot keep his most loving,
longing eyes off his guardian angel,all the while holding her breast very carefully,
as if it were his greatest treasure on earth.

A truly loving,
intimate sensual moment in which a blood bond between two lovers entwines into heavenly paradise,
masterfully made,wck3D :love::love:

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Okay Story Time
View attachment 3061465

This is DAZ thread. We are here to look for some good renders of sexy moms, to get jealous about good artists skill and motivation to get better.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes