3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
The only characters to survive my computer getting Thanos' snapped. I guess this is the universe telling me that elven-milk mommies are just what I was born to create... and I'm okay with this. Also, recently picked up Lightroom, still getting used to it, but I think these turned out okay for being new to the program.

View attachment 3046331 View attachment 3046333
Nice!
But milky tits usually come with baby bumps? ;)

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack: "Here it is! This is the surprise I said I had for you two. Hop on! Let's try it out!"

Mom: "Jack...I don't know about this."

Sis: "Me neither. That thing looks big!"

Jack: "Hah Sis! That's what she said... Oh c'mon guys -- I bought this because it's something you can both enjoy at the same time. It has great reviews on Amazon. At least give it a try..."

Mom: "But... our bellies. We're not both going to fit on that thing!"

Jack: "Sure you will. Sit back to back. You're going to love it. I promise!"

Sis: "Fine. Come on mom. Let's give the little perv what he wants. We obviously can't say no to him."

Mom: <sigh> "No, I guess we can't."

Trust me.jpg

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I've tried to make it real too, I've added some features like see-through shirt, wide hips, thick thighs, public hair, thighhighs and oiled skin.
View attachment 2722692

Pregnant
large areolae and breasts, skindentation and black see-through bodysuit texture View attachment 2722693
I like the skin.

How did you get that skin on the right so natural? Skindentation..mmm... Not just the last one but all 3 examples.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Okay, I know what you're thinking, but hang on -- hear me out...

Jack isn't raping his mom. In fact, this was her idea. A few nights earlier, Jack found her diary. It was a good read. In fact, the most interesting part was where she confessed that her greatest fantasy was to have her son force himself on her. He didn't know which was more shocking -- the fact that his mom fantasized about rough sex or the fact that she fantasized about rough sex WITH HIM. Either way, his dick was hard as a rock after reading it.

A few days later, he was presented with the perfect opportunity to make his mom's dream come true. His dad had gone out with friends and Jack found himself all alone in the house with his mother. He waited...biding his time until he heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. He sprang into action. First he stripped down. Next he grabbed the pistol his father kept hidden in the hallway closet. Ensuring the gun was empty, he quickly made his way towards the bathroom door.

He opened the door as quietly as he could and he was greeted by the most amazing sight he'd ever seen. There stood his mother, completely devoid of any clothing. She looked up just in time to lock eyes with Jack. There was no turning back now as he stood there naked in front of her with a gun in his hand. Before she had time to process what was happening, he was on her. Startled and confused, she let out a shriek. Jack shoved the end of the barrel into her mouth. She froze.

"Quiet mom. You want this. I need this." was all that he said. Her eyes went wide as she felt him repositioning himself. Her thighs spread wide, he pushed her leg forward giving him easy access. To his surprise and relief, she was soaked. He smiled as his cock found its target. He pushed his entire length into her in one quick thrust. She gasped, as she stared straight into his eyes, her gaze locked onto his.

For the next few minutes, Jack fucked his mom with everything he had until finally he could hold it no more. With one final thrust, he buried himself deep into her womb and began to cum as only a horny teenage boy can. The sensation must have been too much for his mother, because at the same time, she clinched down on his cock like a vice as spasms of pleasure washed over her.

Afterwards, the two laid there on the bathroom floor in silence for the longest time. Finally, his mother broke the silence by saying, "So...I guess you found my diary, huh?" They laughed and loved each other the rest of that evening and for many more that followed.

The end.

Roleplay100.jpg

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2564195
Dad never understood why Mom forced him to sleep on the couch recently. Overall, she seemed a lot happier yet she seemed even more annoyed by him. He didn't think about it too much but he did wonder why I moved in all my stuff to the master bedroom. Also, he wondered why my sister and aunt were also staying in his old bedroom.
The living room is directly below the master bedroom and Mom insists we leave the door open when all four of us fuck. Dad just assumes we are watching a movie or something. I'm starting to realize how oblivious my Dad is.

This is a commission I did recently based off a similar pose. It focus on a mother giving one son (her youngest) more attention than the other.
View attachment 2564194
I have something big in the works, so stay tuned!
I have to say, I really miss this kind of work, I love your work and I love the story and its characters, hopefully later we can enjoy your wonderful work again!!! Best regards.

Reactions: hotnloaded
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes