3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack's mother couldn't stand her ex-husband's new wife. She was a total bitch. Jack's new step-mother felt the same way about his mom. There was definitely no love loss. Tired of them constantly being at each other's throats, Jack had a brilliant idea to bury the proverbial hatchet between the two.

He told them he was working on a school project that would require both their help. Reluctantly, they met him in his room. Once there, he explained that the project involved documenting the effects of alcohol on behavior. Since he wasn't old enough to drink, he'd need them to be his "test subjects". Both thought the idea sounded ridiculous until Jack said he'd likely fail the class if he got a bad grade on this assignment. He went on to say how lucky he was to have two moms who loved him enough to save his grades. How could they resist after that? They couldn't.

As the two full bottles of wine slowly emptied over the next couple of hours, both mom and step mom seemed to lighten up. By the end, they were actually friendly. It didn't take long for all that anger to turn to passion. Jack was elated to see the two getting along so well. Clothes hit the floor, bodies hit the bed, and Jack...well let's just say Jack hit the jackpot...twice that night.

My Girls.jpg

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
Jack's mother couldn't stand her ex-husband's new wife. She was a total bitch. Jack's new step-mother felt the same way about his mom. There was definitely no love loss. Tired of them constantly being at each other's throats, Jack had a brilliant idea to bury the proverbial hatchet between the two.

He told them he was working on a school project that would require both their help. Reluctantly, they met him in his room. Once there, he explained that the project involved documenting the effects of alcohol on behavior. Since he wasn't old enough to drink, he'd need them to be his "test subjects". Both thought the idea sounded ridiculous until Jack said he'd likely fail the class if he got a bad grade on this assignment. He went on to say how lucky he was to have two moms who loved him enough to save his grades. How could they resist after that? They couldn't.

As the two full bottles of wine slowly emptied over the next couple of hours, both mom and step mom seemed to lighten up. By the end, they were actually friendly. It didn't take long for all that anger to turn to passion. Jack was elated to see the two getting along so well. Clothes hit the floor, bodies hit the bed, and Jack...well let's just say Jack hit the jackpot...twice that night.

View attachment 3040591
fun party to night

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
The only characters to survive my computer getting Thanos' snapped. I guess this is the universe telling me that elven-milk mommies are just what I was born to create... and I'm okay with this. Also, recently picked up Lightroom, still getting used to it, but I think these turned out okay for being new to the program.

Azryah_0001.jpg Leilathriel_0001.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes