3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
wit g9 its more realistic which is good but my problem is i suck at lighting and tone maping
I love the G9 pubic hair, definitely the most realistic I have seen, the only problem is that it is only for the G9 Female Genitalia and that has to be the WORST Genitalia I have seen. Oh, it looks nice... but there's NO MORPHS for it AT ALL, which is ridiculous. And that pubic hair ONLY works with it! Not sure who came up with the stupid idea of having genitalia you can't pose, but I'll stick with G8F, NVG8 and the NVG8 pubes. At least they have morphs.

I hope that changes in the future, but they're not exactly convincing me to use G9.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
I love the G9 pubic hair, definitely the most realistic I have seen, the only problem is that it is only for the G9 Female Genitalia and that has to be the WORST Genitalia I have seen. Oh, it looks nice... but there's NO MORPHS for it AT ALL, which is ridiculous. And that pubic hair ONLY works with it! Not sure who came up with the stupid idea of having genitalia you can't pose, but I'll stick with G8F, NVG8 and the NVG8 pubes. At least they have morphs.

I hope that changes in the future, but they're not exactly convincing me to use G9.
yes but in shadowcore site un can find g9 gen morphs, golden palace is good and poseable

Reactions: Night Hacker

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You know you have a great life when the hardest decision you'll have to make today is who's first? Mom or sister?

View attachment 3017648
Breathtakingly beautiful,Deathstrike2 !! :love::love::love:

A wild rambunctious curly head for main course,
and a small,cute,but oh so horny girl for dessert..

If i had such a divine mother and sister,
all the beds,chairs,and tables would immediately need replacing after the wild,
intense fun i would have with them.
Really seductive,wonderful made art !!

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
When Dad left us, it was probably the best thing that's ever happened to this family. After the divorce, Mom started hitting the gym. Now she's in fantastic shape. She got in touch with her sexuality when she started dating Marcie, Who knew she'd be into girls? Recently, she's giving nudism a try -- at least around the house. I have to say...it's been interesting.

She's been so open to new experiences, that I thought I'd try to push the boundaries just a little more. For movie night, I picked a film about a boy who fucks every woman in his family. Mom and Marcie seemed a little surprised at first, but their eyes were glued to the screen the whole movie. Mom didn't say anything, even when I started feeling her breast. I think that's a good sign...

Season Finale.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
For movie night, I picked a film about a boy who fucks every woman in his family.
So Dreams of Desire got a movie adaptation? Sweet! :LOL:

Just joking of course.

On a serious note, this is a cool image! And as interesting as your art is, for me it's the descriptions that always drive the images home. Please don't ever stop writing the narratives. :cool:(y)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes