3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
WTF! What magnificent drawing is this, sir? Seriously, I had the beginning of an orgasm! LOL! Congratulations on the work. Seriously, I know I shouldn't say this here, the truth is that it looks like you used my ex-girlfriend's vagina as a model. It's identical.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the spoiler.
If posting is not allowed, please let me know and I will edit and delete it.
Wow, she is a beauty for sure! Actually, I had my late wife's bush in mind, while taking some artistic license. ;)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The MILF awaits... for his 19th birthday party celebration
(I'm a new artist who has been rendering on and off for a little while. Any and all feedback is appreciated! Taking requests.)

View attachment 3003419
View attachment 3003421
View attachment 3003422
View attachment 3003424
Everything is perfect - doll-like facial features, red-hair, tasty bubble boobs, the outfit, the setting, the atmosphere...

...but don't take this as criticism, just another sign of support for your art: how can there be no high heel shoes or boots to complete this goddess mommy!!

Or maybe stockings alone is your thing, in which case, I can only enjoy what I already see and not complain.

But man would that momma look just fine in black shiny Lady Peep, Daffodile or Highness heels!! (see img below).

51eef83e1ffb4e43959f96ec9e71cb7e.jpg

KuttingTime

Jan 10, 2023
Everything is perfect - doll-like facial features, red-hair, tasty bubble boobs, the outfit, the setting, the atmosphere...

...but don't take this as criticism, just another sign of support for your art: how can there be no high heel shoes or boots to complete this goddess mommy!!

Or maybe stockings alone is your thing, in which case, I can only enjoy what I already see and not complain.

But man would that momma look just fine in black shiny Lady Peep, Daffodile or Highness heels!! (see img below).

View attachment 3003961
Thank you so much! I actually LOVE boots and high heels. I deliberately did not include boots or heels because I usually always do (don't want to repeat myself too much, hahaha) and to make the posing easier for the rest of the scene (more is to come). Just for you I did these quick renders with thigh high platforms, perhaps I'll do some later with the fantastic heels you suggested.
Hope you enjoy them!

TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt1.png
TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt2.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you so much! I actually LOVE boots and high heels. I deliberately did not include boots or heels because I usually always do (don't want to repeat myself too much, hahaha) and to make the posing easier for the rest of the scene (more is to come). Just for you I did these quick renders with thigh high platforms, perhaps I'll do some later with the fantastic heels you suggested.
Hope you enjoy them!

View attachment 3004072
View attachment 3004073
Now that is what I call heels!

bow-down-worthy.gif

Looking forward for your next renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KuttingTime

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack: <frantically whispering> "What are you doing?!? DAD is sleeping right there!!"

Mom: "Fuck him. I am tired of being ignored and taken for granted. I don't care of he wakes up...Hell, I hope he does!"

Jack: "wait...wait..wait... I know you're upset, but this is crazy!"

Mom: "Boy, you haven't seen crazy yet, but you're about to."

A woman scorned.jpg
A woman scorned1.jpg

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Jack: <frantically whispering> "What are you doing?!? DAD is sleeping right there!!"

Mom: "Fuck him. I am tired of being ignored and taken for granted. I don't care of he wakes up...Hell, I hope he does!"

Jack: "wait...wait..wait... I know you're upset, but this is crazy!"

Mom: "Boy, you haven't seen crazy yet, but you're about to."

View attachment 3005041
View attachment 3005040
I've never been into the cheating aspect but I just love that big Domme energy :love:

KuttingTime

Jan 10, 2023
Everyone, meet Gloria Winger, my new MILF character. I posted some prototype versions earlier, and here are some previews/tests for what I'm working on with her. Lots more is coming!
(I'm a new artist, please like and share if you enjoy my work -- if you have any feedback or comments, please let me know! Here or in my DMs or wherever else. I'm looking to improve, but am also interested in what you would like to see. Please send requests of any kind! I want to make your fantasies come true!)

TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt6cropped.png
TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt3.png
GloriaWingerTest2.png
GloriaWingerTest3.png
GloriaWingerTest12.png
GloriaWingerTest13.png
GloriaWingerTest7good.png
GloriaWingerTest8.png
GloriaWingerTest14.png
GloriaWingerTest15.png
GloriaWingerTest5.png
GloriaWingerTest4.png
GloriaWingerTest6.png
GloriaWingerTest11.png

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Everyone, meet Gloria Winger, my new MILF character. I posted some prototype versions earlier, and here are some previews/tests for what I'm working on with her. Lots more is coming!
(I'm a new artist, please like and share if you enjoy my work -- if you have any feedback or comments, please let me know! Here or in my DMs or wherever else. I'm looking to improve, but am also interested in what you would like to see. Please send requests of any kind! I want to make your fantasies come true!)

View attachment 3006688
View attachment 3006689
View attachment 3006700
View attachment 3006691
View attachment 3006692
View attachment 3006693
View attachment 3006694
View attachment 3006695
View attachment 3006709
View attachment 3006726
View attachment 3006696
View attachment 3006697
View attachment 3006698
View attachment 3006699
No Words What A Amazing Arts.

• Red Heart

WilliamDickus

Dec 16, 2021

View attachment 3006688
View attachment 3006689
View attachment 3006700
View attachment 3006691
View attachment 3006692
View attachment 3006693
View attachment 3006694
View attachment 3006695
View attachment 3006709
View attachment 3006726
View attachment 3006696
View attachment 3006697
View attachment 3006698
View attachment 3006699
Hey, your art is already very good, happy to hear there is more to come.

Since you said you are interested in what we would like to see: I personally prefer MILFs with (much) bigger nipples/areolae, I would love to see a model like that (possibly even with some lactation action)

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I'm looking to improve, but am also interested in what you would like to see. Please send requests of any kind! I want to make your fantasies come true!
That's a super-nice offer you've made, and I know what I would like to see, but the question is: would it be fun for you as the artist? I ask because I already know how close we can become with the characters we create, and you don't ever want to get the feeling that you're "pimping her out" or "going through the motions" simply to make other guys happy. I'd recommend you do several images or several sets of images of Miss Winger to make yourself happy first...and only after all of that maybe make the offer. Get a feel for her...see what she likes and how she would respond to certain situations. I mean, what if you get a bunch of requests that you don't want to fulfill?

But in case you're curious, I would like to see her go barefoot in public places...lame and pretty tame, I know...but that's what revs my engine. If you can personally see Miss Winger doing that, and you wouldn't mind fulfilling the request, then please have at it. :)

*edit: barefoot-in-public meaning something along these lines (please excuse my primitive 3Delight imagery)
lacey she does eat alt.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes