2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
wow your answer just prove what kind of person you are, you earn my respect, and i asked you for your patreon because i truly appreciate your work, it motivated me i even downloaded many softwares like photoshop,affinity designer ...... i think it'll be beneficial professionally. ( Sorry for my english guys, (im learning) i'm french)
So umm how to you pronounce croissant?

• Haha
Reactions: buguloo

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I won't give up on you until the video is finished, you can rest assured!
And at the end of the finished video, at the same time as I learn other software I will probably use these characters so I will post here from time to time!
You shouldn't ask someone who makes content for free about Patreon, hahahaha!
Money is a precious commodity nowadays and should be treasured!
If you feel generous, donate some money to a charity as the poor need it!
I will only have Patreon when my 3D work justifies it!
I leave here some renders that will be included in the next Gif, as soon as I finish rendering the animation!

View attachment 3024753 View attachment 3024766
What a beautiful message. You have a sense of morality. I am becoming more and more amazed. Terminatorgames seems like a good person. He's the kind of person you invite to have a drink and play video games.

killerloop7012

Aug 29, 2023
These are my top list of members that we should look out for and why.(TRUE BOND FAN ART EDITION)

1.terminator games(termi)
-i watched this dude grow over the day from day 1 you've been in a different threads regarding this game and whenever he's posting something I'm still amazed on how this guy improve so much,And how dedicated he is in making 3d renders.i love the renders he's making and we should totally look out for this dude in the future.

2 black34 (Mr black )
- this dude should be in my no 1 but also like many devs(not all)blinded by many requests of fans.hes currently making a fan made game out of the original but also adopted clouds attitude.(HIBERNATION)also watched this dude GROW from the first day making of the threads PB.renders are good almost identical but not close enough to clouds.if u can't wait for the original to update and likes to spend money to devs,black is the way to go.i love this dude but lost interest along the way because on how he's putting everyones idea and literally fucks up the atmosphere of the original but anyways everyone has different taste.so mehh.

3.emperor11
-loves this guy he's currently in the official discord of TB I'm in (if I'm not mistaken)love the persistence of him not giving up in the first try and eventually pays off. Definitely had some potential.

3.killerloop
- this dude emerge from nowhere and drop a glimpse on how you should turn up the heat,this is how you spell slow burn.great job!

4.sam60
-idk where he's getting all the fan art he drops but he's good.

5.rdpwz
-this dude has been around also for too long in this thread and other thread I'm in, and he always drops 3d renders of TB he good and like to just keeping it low-key and I like this take this chance to acknowledge him out.great job
Damn bro being rated at top 5 for you (or anyone's for the matter) considering im just starting and im a newbie in the full meaning of the word is really motivating for me. Its an honor really.. thank you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
What a beautiful message. You have a sense of morality. I am becoming more and more amazed. Terminatorgames seems like a good person. He's the kind of person you invite to have a drink and play video games.
Yes, of course I like drinking and playing games!
And it looks like Jessica likes it too!

condom-2.gif

I wish you guys a good rest of the week!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
eu falo português , mas estou em Portugal.

I speak Portuguese, but I'm in Portugal.

Are you Brazilian?
Português!
Parece que assim não vai ser difícil convidares-me para uma sessão de cerveja e de PS, HAHAHA! :ROFLMAO:
Saude e felicidade, vizinho!

Portuguese!
It looks like it won't be difficult for you to invite me to a beer and PS session!
Health and happiness, neighbor!

• Wow
Reactions: Jakers15@ and Sam60

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Português!
Parece que assim não vai ser difícil me convidar para uma sessão de cerveja e de PS, HAHAHA!:ROFLMAO:
Saúde e felicidade, vizinho!

Português!
Parece que não será difícil você me convidar para uma sessão de cerveja e PS!
Saúde e felicidade, vizinho!
[/CITAR]

Eu não acredito. Sério? Mas estarei indo ao Brasil por causa da faculdade. Estava na ilha de São Miguel. Você é de qual cidade? Esse mundo é realmente pequeno.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
How crazy! I didn't know you spoke Portuguese, Terminatorgames

We exchanged a lot of private messages in English, without knowing that we both spoke PT.
I also speak Portuguese, but I live in Brazil. Portuguese from Portugal is a little different from Brazilian Portuguese, but you can understand almost everything and vice versa!
I'm Portugueses, yes, from Portugal !
Right now i'm working and almost every guy around me are Brasílian dudes!
All cool guys!

Sou Português, de Portugal Continental!
Agora mesmo estou a trabalhar e quase todos á minha volta são Brasileiros!
Tudo pessoal bacano á procura de uma vida melhor!
SEPULTURA- dos tempos antigos, a melhor banda do mundo!