3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just messing around with random characters I made and combining them into a few scenes... I created the male and female, a while back, and experimented with a bigger bush for mom (second image, first image contains the one I use on a lot of characters) and altered it to my liking...

Mother's Love 1.jpg

Mother's Love 2.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack: "Mom...Are you...uh...are you okay? What are you doing in my bedroom...on the floor...naked?"

Mom: "Jack, sweetie, we need to talk. I may be your mother, but I'm also a woman. A woman with needs."

Jack: <gulp> " Um...needs?"

Mom: "Yes, Jack. Needs. I'm tired of being lonely. I need you, Jack. And I need you to need me. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Jack: "I...uh...yeah mom, I think I do."

Mom: "Good boy. Then come in here, and close the door behind you. And just for tonight, I'm not your mom. I'm Carol."

Bad Mommy.jpg

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Jack: "Mom...Are you...uh...are you okay? What are you doing in my bedroom...on the floor...naked?"

Mom: "Jack, sweetie, we need to talk. I may be your mother, but I'm also a woman. A woman with needs."

Jack: <gulp> " Um...needs?"

Mom: "Yes, Jack. Needs. I'm tired of being lonely. I need you, Jack. And I need you to need me. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Jack: "I...uh...yeah mom, I think I do."

Mom: "Good boy. Then come in here, and close the door behind you. And just for tonight, I'm not your mom. I'm Carol."

View attachment 3000896
Easy doesn't make it hot

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
li monis pubic bush hair you should also need genesis 9 anatomical elements
Ah, I thought so. I was looking around for more realistic pubic hair and I really loved the look of that one, but I wanted something for Genesis 8. I may have to start playing with Genesis 9. I was tempted to grab that today while searching. The best thing I have used for Genesis 8 is the Pubic Hair for NGV8 which is quite nice and you can adjust SO much about it. Don't let the default appearance fool you...

This is what I ended up with today using Pubic Hair for NGV8 and after playing with all the controls for it. This was the #2 pubic hair with lots of adjustments to make it thinner and nicer shaped. The beauty is that this pubic hair works with NGV8 which works on Genesis 3 Females as well as 8. And NGV8 itself is quite a nice genital set with easy to adjust morphs.

Putting the Fuzzy Back.jpg

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Ah, I thought so. I was looking around for more realistic pubic hair and I really loved the look of that one, but I wanted something for Genesis 8. I may have to start playing with Genesis 9. I was tempted to grab that today while searching. The best thing I have used for Genesis 8 is the Pubic Hair for NGV8 which is quite nice and you can adjust SO much about it. Don't let the default appearance fool you...

This is what I ended up with today using Pubic Hair for NGV8 and after playing with all the controls for it. This was the #2 pubic hair with lots of adjustments to make it thinner and nicer shaped. The beauty is that this pubic hair works with NGV8 which works on Genesis 3 Females as well as 8. And NGV8 itself is quite a nice genital set with easy to adjust morphs.

View attachment 3001742
Simply perfect (y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Simply perfect (y)
Thanks. If anyone's interested in the shape settings I used for this... I used (which work on both G8F and G3F) and .

This is my Shape settings I used. I saved it as a shape setting, just select the pubic hair after you apply it (Pubic Hair #2) then apply this shape setting and it will look the same (well, you have to choose your own colour, I think I used brown for mine)...
View attachment !(NGV8) Pubic Hair #2 - Bush - Shape.7z

Reactions: HawkyDawky

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018

View attachment 3001742
yes i use ngv8 pubic hair for some of past renders wen i worked with g8

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes