3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
View attachment 2994279

Here's a non-AI version of this concept image for a comic that I've started brainstorming. If you want to see the "definitive edition", you can follow this link ( ). The brunette on the right is Debbie Bradley (38), news reporter, and Sam's freshly divorced mother (or godmother, depending on the version). After splitting with her husband following an infidelity incident, Debbie and Sam move back to her hometown, where she rekindles a friendship with Michelle Mitchell (37), the blonde on the left. They were in the same sorority in college, along with Sam's late mother in the version where Debbie is his godmother, and Michelle also happens to be one of Sam's teachers.
Would love to be in a cuddle sandwich with them! And FWIW I don't think this use of AI-as-postwork is a problem at all. Big difference between your stuff vs. booting up Stable Diffusion, typing in "milf" and posting the first 100 images it spits out :p

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Would love to be in a cuddle sandwich with them! And FWIW I don't think this use of AI-as-postwork is a problem at all. Big difference between your stuff vs. booting up Stable Diffusion, typing in "milf" and posting the first 100 images it spits out :p
I appreciate that, and I’m right there with you. Unfortunately, a mod deleted that post, so I’m guessing that someone decided to be a hero, and save everyone here from some post-processing effects.

I always think of the Marge Simpson line: “It’s not enough that I don’t enjoy it, nobody else should be allowed to either”.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
A good mother would never leave a child's sexual education up to the schools. No, a good mother takes a hands on approach.

Mom: "It's okay dear, you can touch it."

Daughter: "Wow...it's so hard. Is that normal, mom?"

Mom: "Oh sweetie, that just means you're doing it right. It gets hard when he likes it, right son?"

Son: "mmmmpfh...."

Mom: "See? He loves it. You're doing great, honey!"

Home Schooling.jpg

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
A good mother would never leave a child's sexual education up to the schools. No, a good mother takes a hands on approach.

Mom: "It's okay dear, you can touch it."

Daughter: "Wow...it's so hard. Is that normal, mom?"

Mom: "Oh sweetie, that just means you're doing it right. It gets hard when he likes it, right son?"

Son: "mmmmpfh...."

Mom: "See? He loves it. You're doing great, honey!"

View attachment 2994965
mmm sisters playing whit brother

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes