3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I think I've got my Aayla Secura look down pretty much where I want it at this point. I'm back into the groove, and I think I'm going to start working on a comic involving Michelle (the blonde chick in glasses) that I've been posting and Sam (the younger guy). I'd like to do one with Aayla here too either involving a Padawan, or some young guy she goes on a mission to rescue, and spicy stuff ensues. I'm not sure how long it'll take me, though, because I'm working on kind of a big youtube thing right now that is being hyper time-consuming.

IMG_5663.jpg IMG_5660.jpg

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Is it AI art? Also if she is his mom or step-mom, she wouldn't say my husband, it would be your father/dad
Point #1:

Yes and no. It’s a screenshot, but I’m putting it through my own patented Colonel’s Original Recipe of visual doohickery to get it to that state. Stable Diffusion is a step in the process, but there’s a lot more to it than that.

Point #2:

Not necessarily. If Michelle is Sam’s mother (which I’m still not convinced is the direction I’m going), and they had been estranged for a certain period of time, and she had gotten remarried during that period, Sam wouldn’t be very close with her husband, and certainly wouldn’t refer to him as his father. If anything, she would just refer to him by his name.

I was also trying to convey a certain amount of information to the viewer in a single image. If I had just had her refer to her husband as “Doug”, then nobody would know what his relation to her was, because nobody would know Doug from a hole in the wall.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Point #1:

Yes and no. It’s a screenshot, but I’m putting it through my own patented Colonel’s Original Recipe of visual doohickery to get it to that state. Stable Diffusion is a step in the process, but there’s a lot more to it than that.

Point #2:

Not necessarily. If Michelle is Sam’s mother (which I’m still not convinced is the direction I’m going), and they had been estranged for a certain period of time, and she had gotten remarried during that period, Sam wouldn’t be very close with her husband, and certainly wouldn’t refer to him as his father. If anything, she would just refer to him by his name.

I was also trying to convey a certain amount of information to the viewer in a single image. If I had just had her refer to her husband as “Doug”, then nobody would know what his relation to her was, because nobody would know Doug from a hole in the wall.
Stable Diffusion... thought so. Not a fan of AI...

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Is it AI art? Also if she is his mom or step-mom, she wouldn't say my husband, it would be your father/dad
daz/poser then run through Ai for the faces most likely. i tried this route myself but its very hard to get a consistent "style transfer" , especially when dealing with comics and not one-off images.

Reactions: Night Hacker

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
May I ask why? It’s just a tool like any other.
i think if Ai is involved, people ask here because this is a daz only thread (my mistake, though it was the daz thread, this is mom thread). there are other threads for Ai stuff i believe. it would be the same if someone posted anime stuff etc. some people are just picky about sticking to thread rule/themes.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
i think if Ai is involved, people ask here because this is a daz only thread (my mistake, though it was the daz thread, this is mom thread). there are other threads for Ai stuff i believe. it would be the same if someone posted anime stuff etc. some people are just picky about sticking to thread rule/themes.
I just use is as a post-processing thing. If I just sat there, punched in a prompt, and called it a day, I would get it, but the fact is that I made those looks, and I spent a good chunk of my night yesterday setting up that shot with the poses, lighting, environment, clothing, etc, so I put just as much (if not more) effort as anyone else in this thread, and I came back through, and used that to clean up the shot (along with a couple of other steps). I'm not going to throttle myself back just because someone who decided to arbitrarily set the line there disapproves. It's just like some people see "AI", and they instantly react like Dracula looking at a crucifix, not taking into account that there are degrees of usage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavijava_

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I just use is as a post-processing thing. If I just sat there, punched in a prompt, and called it a day, I would get it, but the fact is that I made those looks, and I spent a good chunk of my night yesterday setting up that shot with the poses, lighting, environment, clothing, etc, so I put just as much (if nor more) effort as anyone else in this thread, and I came back through, and used that to clean up the shot (along with a couple of other steps). I'm not going to throttle myself back just because someone who decided to arbitrarily set the line there disapproves. It's just like some people see "AI", and they instantly react like Dracula looking at a crucifix, not taking into account that there are degrees of usage.
i understand and i know what it takes to go through this process, don't get me wrong. i was just explaining the reasons why you might be getting these questions here, as i have received them in the past as well. i do not believe the mom thread here cares, only over on the daz thread. I responded to you and this thread because i thought you might be new here, so was offering some explanation in case. cheers mate!

Reactions: crabboid
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes