3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Are we going to get some more intimate action with these two lovebirds :sneaky:? Maybe just some cuddling or any kind of rubbing if you're not willing to go any further. Or is it that the technology is not developed enough to allow for more interaction between two bodies?
Oh, in time. Honestly, I'm coming back into this after a near year-long break, and I'm getting reacquainted with all of this in my spare time, so I've been going a little "back-to-basics" for a bit.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is a series of scene I created for a visual novel I am working on (I don't know if this will ever be released to the public) where a character from the game is remembering something from his childhood where he catches his mother getting fucked by a man they are staying with (they needed a place to stay). His mother explains to him her reason for having sex, gets her son to promise never to tell anyone and gives him a hug...

husbands_memory mom_sex2b.jpg
husbands_memory mom_sex2d.jpg
husbands_memory mom_sex2m.jpg
husbands_memory mom_sex4m.jpg
husbands_memory mom_sex6.jpg

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
This is a series of scene I created for a visual novel I am working on (I don't know if this will ever be released to the public) where a character from the game is remembering something from his childhood where he catches his mother getting fucked by a man they are staying with (they needed a place to stay). His mother explains to him her reason for having sex, gets her son to promise never to tell anyone and gives him a hug...

View attachment 2980853
View attachment 2980855
View attachment 2980856
View attachment 2980858
View attachment 2980860
That's a good mother. If she secretly did it for her own pleasure that would make her a great mother

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's a good mother. If she secretly did it for her own pleasure that would make her a great mother
I know right! ;)

In the game, the husband is recalling his childhood living with their friend "Bill" as his wife and him are in a similar situation and will have to live with Bill who is now older. You can probably figure out what happens. This is actually, LOOSELY based on real life events... but... not sure if I want to even release it. It's mainly been an excersize in learning to create visual novels. I can program (have since 1979), I can render... but when it comes to writing stories... I suck! LOL... I have so much respect for writers! ;)

In real life, this happened with my wife and I when I was young. Bill blackmailed her to sleep with him, I beat the crap out of him and then later learned from my mother that... she should have warned us about Bill, as he did that to her as well. I'm like... "do ya think mom?!" LOL I should just write out some real life stories I heard or happened to me. heheh

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
I know right! ;)

In the game, the husband is recalling his childhood living with their friend "Bill" as his wife and him are in a similar situation and will have to live with Bill who is now older. You can probably figure out what happens. This is actually, LOOSELY based on real life events... but... not sure if I want to even release it. It's mainly been an excersize in learning to create visual novels. I can program (have since 1979), I can render... but when it comes to writing stories... I suck! LOL... I have so much respect for writers! ;)

In real life, this happened with my wife and I when I was young. Bill blackmailed her to sleep with him, I beat the crap out of him and then later learned from my mother that... she should have warned us about Bill, as he did that to her as well. I'm like... "do ya think mom?!" LOL I should just write out some real life stories I heard or happened to me. heheh
Concept sounds great for the game. Can't wait to see more of this!

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I know right! ;)

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that in real life...glad to know that you beat the crap out of Bill however...but sometimes real life can inspire some really great stories. I'll guarantee you that Dr. Pinkcake has pulled inspiration from his own life from time to time, and it goes without saying how excellent his stories and character development are. I hope you can harness that potential and eventually release that AVN, because it sounds like awesomeness waiting to happen!

Anyway, really good work on the visuals! And you have a good handle on the sequential flow of the scenes too. I hope you will consider posting more of it.:cool:(y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry that you had to deal with that in real life...glad to know that you beat the crap out of Bill however...but sometimes real life can inspire some really great stories. I'll guarantee you that Dr. Pinkcake has pulled inspiration from his own life from time to time, and it goes without saying how excellent his stories and character development are. I hope you can harness that potential and eventually release that AVN, because it sounds like awesomeness waiting to happen!

Anyway, really good work on the visuals! And you have a good handle on the sequential flow of the scenes too. I hope you will consider posting more of it.:cool:(y)
I recently shared the little bit of work I have done on it. I work on it off and on. There is no patreon page (I created the code for a link to understand how to do that). This is the link to what I have so far. I mainly meant to share it with one person I was talking to in private about these things.

I have a pile of notes on it and I have recently recreated the main character (the female) as a G8F, she is a G3F in this... not sure if I want to redo it all though. heheh... but... for anyone curious, I suppose it doesn't hurt to share. As I said, my story telling sucks. I have two paths in this (short at the moment), the good wife (possibly "submissive" route) and cheating wife.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Some older shots that I've used some new tricks on that I've learned in recent months.

IMG_5598.jpg IMG_5599.jpg IMG_5600.jpg IMG_5624.jpg

Very nice renders. If you don't mind me asking, what character assets are these?
Thank you. Lordy, I couldn't even tell you at this point what these started off as. I actually do these screenshots in VAM (which is an offshoot of DAZ3D), because I have an easier time setting up shots in VR. I'm sure that these looks started off as something, but I have spent so much time tweaking them to my personal tastes, I have no clue what their original model was.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes