3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
i understand and i know what it takes to go through this process, don't get me wrong. i was just explaining the reasons why you might be getting these questions here, as i have received them in the past as well. i do not believe the mom thread here cares, only over on the daz thread. I responded to you and this thread because i thought you might be new here, so was offering some explanation in case. cheers mate!
Right on. That was just a general vent, not directed at you, so I'm sorry if I seemed a bit raw.

Reactions: digitbrush

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Story time
Joe, Always been the Smartest in the Family he toke it from his Dad his always Working his Brain doesn't stop at all
so Joe Started to think of his Poor Mom Why not to give her New idea to Make her Day start with him telling her to play with him Video Game later on Swim Later on Words Game and Now he said to himself it's time and Said it to His Mother (It's Nude Yoga Mom Everybody these Days do it Nothing Wrong With it :sneaky:) Yeah Right

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
High Stakes regular.jpg

Here's a non-AI version of this concept image for a comic that I've started brainstorming. If you want to see the "definitive edition", you can follow this link ( ). The brunette on the right is Debbie Bradley (38), news reporter, and Sam's freshly divorced mother (or godmother, depending on the version). After splitting with her husband following an infidelity incident, Debbie and Sam move back to her hometown, where she rekindles a friendship with Michelle Mitchell (37), the blonde on the left. They were in the same sorority in college, along with Sam's late mother in the version where Debbie is his godmother, and Michelle also happens to be one of Sam's teachers.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes