3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
Thanks for the suggestions :)
You're welcome! It's very nice not having to rely on the limited cumshot products and for free it's an amazing tool. Pretty easy too, I exported my posed character model as an obj with default Daz scale settings, loaded that in blender, painted her, exported just the cumshot mesh as an obj and imported back into my scene with Daz scale settings again, applied my shader et voilà. Super simple.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lexx228 and jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
You're welcome! It's very nice not having to rely on the limited cumshot products and for free it's an amazing tool. Pretty easy too, I exported my posed character model as an obj with default Daz scale settings, loaded that in blender, painted her, exported just the cumshot mesh as an obj and imported back into my scene with Daz scale settings again, applied my shader et voilà. Super simple.
Extremely helpful! I am going to try it out as soon as I get the chance, thanks :D

Reactions: Greyboxx

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Mom is yelling at me to get my ass in this classroom now! Dewayne looks like he wants to kick my ass. I hope mom doesn't let him!
View attachment 3085270
Mom is hot, and you should have make this "mom/son" scene, not this bullshit "black cock bully fucking (my) mom" fantasy (what kind of passive bullshit is that?). Unless you are either black and having fantasies of humiliating white boys by fucking their moms , or you are white and having latent gay fantasies about big black cocks... Either way, turn-off for me, again, it would have been exciting if you made this mom (since we have both mom and son involved) and son fantasy scene.

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Momma's Footboy - 2nd page

View attachment 3087719
Sincere question: why are you somehow wasting your talent by deliberately creating female characters so ugly? I mean, i like realistic characters, every-day women and so on, nothing perfect. And i love mature women in comic, but yours are simply ugly, and it's pretty clear that you want them to appear like that, i can't understand why.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes