3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Sincere question: why are you somehow wasting your talent by deliberately creating female characters so ugly? I mean, i like realistic characters, every-day women and so on, nothing perfect. And i love mature women in comic, but yours are simply ugly, and it's pretty clear that you want them to appear like that, i can't understand why.
Thank you for the honest feedback. i am still learning daz, and wish i could start creating my own models in blender, zbrush. As for the ugliness, what exactly is ugly? the faces, the body styles, the hairiness, etc? they are honestly a little on the ugly side but i can show you some creations that will make you never return here :ROFLMAO:. I can make them prettier, but they will not look real or have any character. they will look like plastic dolls, because that is the extent of my talent in this area. If you click through all my posts here through my profile, i have many models i have posted. let me know! p.s. im curious to see what you deem as beautiful. can you post an example or two of a render you like?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So it’s probly been asked on here before, but I’m a lazy fuck and don’t feel like using the search tag (which sucks anyway) Just want to know what game has the most milfs in it?
My guess would be “milf creek” but want to hear if there’s another game with more

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So it’s probly been asked on here before, but I’m a lazy fuck and don’t feel like using the search tag (which sucks anyway) Just want to know what game has the most milfs in it?
My guess would be “milf creek” but want to hear if there’s another game with more
Interesting question, I would also like to know why I thought Grandma's House was one of the winners:LOL:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Spicy Share simple
I hate Fake tatties and Fake Orgasm act Stuff But Dam*

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you for the honest feedback. i am still learning daz, and wish i could start creating my own models in blender, zbrush. As for the ugliness, what exactly is ugly? the faces, the body styles, the hairiness, etc? they are honestly a little on the ugly side but i can show you some creations that will make you never return here :ROFLMAO:. I can make them prettier, but they will not look real or have any character. they will look like plastic dolls, because that is the extent of my talent in this area. If you click through all my posts here through my profile, i have many models i have posted. let me know! p.s. im curious to see what you deem as beautiful. can you post an example or two of a render you like?
Thank you for responding and taking criticism with fair-play. Anyway, if i had to define "ugly" part of your art/female models i would say most of all their faces. I would say you went too far with their age and you made their faces look too "edgy", if you understand what i mean. They should have more feminine faces, more softer facial features and so on. There are few artists here, like Nenet few posts above, or Darkside80, or digitalface and so on, who are succeeding in portraying believable , realistic yet sexy mature women. Obviously they must not look like "25and under" yrs old perfect dolls, but again, softer , prettier facial features (keep few wrinkles and keep showing age) but more elegant and decent mature ladies. Less muscles on their legs. Even if , in the end, clearly you should do whatever makes you passionate and happy, this is just my humble opinion. I think you would simply have more success here with those little changes.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you for responding and taking criticism with fair-play. Anyway, if i had to define "ugly" part of your art/female models i would say most of all their faces. I would say you went too far with their age and you made their faces look too "edgy", if you understand what i mean. They should have more feminine faces, more softer facial features and so on. There are few artists here, like Nenet few posts above, or Darkside80, or digitalface and so on, who are succeeding in portraying believable , realistic yet sexy mature women. Obviously they must not look like "25and under" yrs old perfect dolls, but again, softer , prettier facial features (keep few wrinkles and keep showing age) but more elegant and decent mature ladies. Less muscles on their legs. Even if , in the end, clearly you should do whatever makes you passionate and happy, this is just my humble opinion. I think you would simply have more success here with those little changes.
thanks!....i agree with you, it would reach a wider audience if i strived for those goals but i do this for free..so basically i do it for me,ergo, my turn ons. I will keep your suggestions in mind however! i know it is not for everyone, but i enjoy seeing the muscles,veins,pores body hair etc on my models. some of them do not have any of this, btw. maybe i will post those here too. i do render everyday. most do not make to this particular gallery though, or others for that matter. Thanks for the input!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes