3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Tried to do an alternate painted version using Miki3dx's free Blender plugin. The paint is a bit thick and the shader I made could probably be a bit more transparent but otherwise I think it turned out alright for a first attempt...
View attachment 3097058
Is this genesis model ? If yes, how do import it in blender ?

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
Is this genesis model ? If yes, how do import it in blender ?
It is but that final render was still done in Daz. The workflow: Pose the character model in Daz then export it as an obj, import that obj to Blender and use Fluid Painter to paint on it, then delete the character from the scene leaving only the paint mesh, export that paint mesh as an obj and import that back into the Daz scene, then finally apply a shader to the paint.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
It is but that final render was still done in Daz. The workflow: Pose the character model in Daz then export it as an obj, import that obj to Blender and use Fluid Painter to paint on it, then delete the character from the scene leaving only the paint mesh, export that paint mesh as an obj and import that back into the Daz scene, then finally apply a shader to the paint.
Thanks mate for usefull information.

Reactions: Greyboxx

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
Apologies guys, does anyone know what happened with
Maybe someone has a better answer, but last time I checked there was some issues with AI pictures, depicting shotas and lolis , and they disabled new registrations, only on invites.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes