4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

portsmut

Nov 27, 2021
Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up 'til I hit the ground

View attachment 2944792
Son: Mom, how I dreamed of looking and touching your naked secret places.
Mom: Son, stop it immediately!!! I'm very embarrassed! This is not possible, you are my son, you are still very small, you cannot touch me. Please let me get dressed. Let me go, it hurts!
Son: Mom, your breasts are so smooth and warm, it feels so good to feel their fullness. Now I will kiss her, suck her nipple and touch your naked pussy.
Mom: No!!! You can not do it this way!!!
Son: Now you can, we are stuck in this elevator in time and I can do whatever I want with you. When he goes again, you will forget about what happened, but you and I have a lot of time and this time elevator will only go when I want it.
Mom: You little bastard - you can't do that to your mom!
Son: I'm sorry mom, but today is my day. I will kiss and touch you everywhere, and then I will fulfill my greatest desire - I will fuck you from front and from behind. I will shoot my cum many times and fill you with it. Look how my dick stands, it has been dreaming about you for so long, mom!!!
Mom: Son, no!!!!
Son: Mom, YES!!!!!!

Reactions: fameerfuddi

onsoka

Jun 27, 2017
Apologies guys, does anyone know what happened with

The forums were deleted by the owner, apparently he got tired of the problems with the AI content, incest, lolis and bestiality, now all the migrants from that website plan to do the same in this one.

Reactions: gmoney23
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes