3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 845617

Initially i wanted to make full set from this previous post, but unfortunately it takes too much time and i lost some interest on the way. Since i already invested hours on this, i decided to share the incomplete works nonetheless (in no particular order).

I might named her Jandice Lamnínen (means beast-tamer in Elvish ;)) and the little fella is simply known as Grnk (so he will not forget his ancestry, which is not fully inclusive since he has three -- Elf, Goblin and Canine)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is really interesting story) And arts are so great) I hope you will continue)

Reactions: Mikk88 and dorkby

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Playing around with aging morphs. Main model was Brienne for G8, hence the square jaw, I know. Think I hit the around 40 year old window pretty well. Probably could've redone around the eyes.

View attachment 844042
This one is so beautiful,sexy and believable as 40yrs housewife mom, it's almost miraculous. Couple of wrinkles here and there, and it would be perfect. She also deserves at least couple of images having sex (with her son). Another your image, that "japanese type" mom is also fantastic, great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morgan42

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 845617

Initially i wanted to make full set from this previous post, but unfortunately it takes too much time and i lost some interest on the way. Since i already invested hours on this, i decided to share the incomplete works nonetheless (in no particular order).

I might named her Jandice Lamnínen (means beast-tamer in Elvish ;)) and the little fella is simply known as Grnk (so he will not forget his ancestry, which is not fully inclusive since he has three -- Elf, Goblin and Canine)

It's a pity you're not continuing this fantastic story. It could be a great VN game :love:

dorkby

Jun 28, 2020
It's a pity you're not continuing this fantastic story. It could be a great VN game :love:
Even if i completed those render set it still lacking one very important element in storytelling, which is the story itself (i can't write for shit :(). Render like these can only last for couple years before it outdated and replaced with better models and better engine, but well written stories can theoretically last forever.

That said, if someone can provide me with excellent short stories based on those characters, then i might be reconsider to finish it.

Reactions: Deybigson
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes