3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
SOFA SO GOOD DRUNK MOM 003.png

Sending mother out to get groped by her dates would sometimes lead to much more for her.
She never could hold her booze.
Part of my duties as man of the house was feasting on her after she'd been on a date.
It was the only way she'd allow me to taste her.
Especially since she insisted I'd forced myself on her the first time.

Mother's cunt looked so open now, and when I asked why, she just giggled.
Then beckoned me to feast on her once more..........

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
What images?:unsure:
The ones you posted from Noahgfx, in the Spoiler tag. Look at the bounding boxes that are still visible.:LOL: That person, and a handful of other people in this thread, are constantly using gen AI over their renders. Noahgfx just happens to be really mid and low effort. It's fine, they can do what they want, but I think it belongs in the many, many, many AI art threads. That, and when people try to pretend like they don't use it (like several people in this thread) it's just laughable.

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
Because it is not an image enhanced with AI, it is a concept image that is not finished but that I liked anyway. If you look closely, the image has numbers and when you optimize an image with AI, the letters and numbers become distorted and do not look good. The marks they have are something that is used to add objects or effects. I thought that something so obvious you knew that.
- You can "inpaint" with AI to only affect certain parts of an image, for example, to add more detail to subpar renders, etc.
- For an image to be AI-enhanced, it does not have to be entirely generative
- If there are letters/numbers in an image, AI does not just randomly distort them, particularly if you're inpainting. This *can* happen with a wholly generative image.
- those grey lines/boxes, and the camera wireframe in the last image, are literally bounding boxes from a viewport screenshot.

The fact that you *don't* know this, tells me that you are probably not super experienced with actually creating renders. I don't make the rules, if people want this to be an AI thread, then label it as such and go ham. Until then, maybe people can just ... post AI stuff elsewhere? Not something to get worked up over. You post plenty of other great renders that add to this thread, why water it down with mid AI pics?

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
I believe it and it is quite obvious that you told a lie about my previous publication, maybe it is due to ignorance and now you do not know what to say to justify your mistake because I would need to publish an image like this where those modifications that you say I made can be seen, they are unfinished concept images, you should know the difference. :whistle:
My guy, I am not saying that YOU modified the images! Read more carefully. I am saying that the person who created them (noahgfx or whatever) did. Looking through their work, a lot of it is AI generated or enhanced. I'm merely pointing out that you posted it (unknowingly I'm sure.) Some other posters in this thread, whose posts are their own creations, definitely use AI as well. I'll resist calling them out for now.

edit: highlighted in red is the evidence that it's just a viewport screenshot by the original author of the render (not the poster here) with some lazy AI inpainting. I'll leave it at this. 1723866406539edit.jpg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
My guy, I am not saying that YOU modified the images! Read more carefully. I am saying that the person who created them (noahgfx or whatever) did. Looking through their work, a lot of it is AI generated or enhanced. I'm merely pointing out that you posted it (unknowingly I'm sure.) Some other posters in this thread, whose posts are their own creations, definitely use AI as well. I'll resist calling them out for now.

edit: highlighted in red is the evidence that it's just a viewport screenshot by the original author of the render (not the poster here) with some lazy AI inpainting. I'll leave it at this. View attachment 3951449
I know they are normal marks that are used to incorporate objects and that do not go beyond the mark because they serve as a reference and I know this because I have created images with Unreal Engine for a long time but the works with this engine are not popular that is why I do not publish with the exception of those I make with Ai, changing the subject I like your work it is very good I would like you to publish more often in the thread

Unreal Engine 3d
https://f95zone.to/threads/lamys-nest-sexy-erotic-art-by-various-artists.184374/post-14229191
Unreal Engine Ai
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill-no-teens.138575/post-14608628

Last edited:
Reactions: MN122
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes