3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 3956373

I'm trying to build the hottest Mom ever.

A woman who, after years of devotion to one man, finally experiences her sexual awakening.
This is why I'm trying to keep her as natural as possible, without tats,piercings or surgery of any kind.
Being healthy and physically fit for her husband was something she'd been raised to do by her mother.
The short haircut represents a new found sense of decadence.
Even though she feels her time has already passed her by.
Bad BlenderGuy!
Mom puts out all her jewels for your pleasure, and you can't buy her a new, non-ripped pantyhose?
;)

More seriously can you make an alternate version where her tits are just a smidge more khm, experienced, veteran of sexcapades and breastfeeding?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Bad BlenderGuy!
Mom puts out all her jewels for your pleasure, and you can't buy her a new, non-ripped pantyhose?
;)

More seriously can you make an alternate version where her tits are just a smidge more khm, experienced, veteran of sexcapades and breastfeeding?

I assumed I'd accidentally selected the material with a a tear in them. As some of the Laili stockings/suspender sets include them.

Once I'd noticed it I assumed mother had torn them with hand friction during sex in a toilet or alleyway lol.

Can you elaborate on khm!? I'm new to this.:giggle:

Even though I've always been into the whole hot mum genre.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I assumed I'd accidentally selected the material with a a tear in them. As some of the Laili stockings/suspender sets include them.

Once I'd noticed it I assumed mother had torn them with hand friction during sex in a toilet or alleyway lol.

Can you elaborate on khm!? I'm new to this.:giggle:

Even though I've always been into the whole hot mum genre.
The khm is just my version of a word for the cough noise. :D

The real part is that she has perfectly smooth, full tits, that incite jealousy in girls at 25 and I thought how would she look with a little older version. Like her face has deeper more defined lines, her tits could be a little longer or not soo perky?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The khm is just my version of a word for the cough noise. :D

The real part is that she has perfectly smooth, full tits, that incite jealousy in girls at 25 and I thought how would she look with a little older version. Like her face has deeper more defined lines, her tits could be a little longer or not soo perky?
Oh I see lol. Ok I'll give it a go.

I'll age her a little with some lines and droop.
Been trying to find some surgery morphs for G9 which would be cool also.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes