3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my contribution to Mom (4K image)
Like_fine_wine-aged_Yoshi.png

I personally struggle with taking DAZ Assets, the bulk of female models seem to focus on early twenties, and artificially age them. In this model I tried a couple of different things. The base model is FWArt Yoshi (Gen 8) and I used small percentages of the following morphs; Breast and Glutes Utilities, Vascularity HD, Aging Morphs. NGV8 is used with a custom tinted skin to get rid of the too pink area in front of the clitoris and too pink anus that 3feetwolf includes. Hair is Nina Hair from SWAM using the Colorwerx MMX shaders. Clothing is H&C dForce Short Qipao Dress. I has a few issues with poke through on the raised leg and I solved it by adding a geoshell to the character and then changing the collision item of the dress to that shell.

Scene is Chinese Gazebo using Sun-Sky lighting and enabling DOF on the camera.

Please feel free to critique or give suggestions on how I can improve a render like this.

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 946000

I personally struggle with taking DAZ Assets, the bulk of female models seem to focus on early twenties, and artificially age them. In this model I tried a couple of different things. The base model is FWArt Yoshi (Gen 8) and I used small percentages of the following morphs; Breast and Glutes Utilities, Vascularity HD, Aging Morphs. NGV8 is used with a custom tinted skin to get rid of the too pink area in front of the clitoris and too pink anus that 3feetwolf includes. Hair is Nina Hair from SWAM using the Colorwerx MMX shaders. Clothing is H&C dForce Short Qipao Dress. I has a few issues with poke through on the raised leg and I solved it by adding a geoshell to the character and then changing the collision item of the dress to that shell.

Please feel free to critique or give suggestions on how I can improve a render like this.
Based on her skin/face wrinkles, I'd put her age at 55-65. Is this what you are intending? This doesn't push her out of MILF category, but her kids would be full grown adults with families of their own at this point, eg, she's also a GILF too. Otherwise, she's pretty stunning.

IF you wanted to bump her down to the 40s age group you could probably leave out all the wrinkles and skin spots - save for maybe a few around the mouth and eyes. (Not sure its possible with what tools you have, but a suggestion)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Based on her skin/face wrinkles, I'd put her age at 55-65. Is this what you are intending? This doesn't push her out of MILF category, but her kids would be full grown adults with families of their own at this point, eg, she's also a GILF too. Otherwise, she's pretty stunning.

IF you wanted to bump her down to the 40s age group you could probably leave out all the wrinkles and skin spots - save for maybe a few around the mouth and eyes. (Not sure its possible with what tools you have, but a suggestion)
Thanks for the suggestions, I was shooting for late 40's, I think one thing that throws it off a lot is I used to much of the Vascularity HD sliders. I think if I tone it back a bit she would look a few years younger. I used the standard skin that came with the character, but I think I recall the aging script adding age spots. Come to think of it I might have also used Skin Builder, I just don't remember.

Just a note that a lot of women are waiting until their late 30's to start families (at least in the US) and that would put children possibly still at home when they are 50.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
View attachment 946000

Looks really good.

I'd tone down the skin sag on the arms and the forehead wrinkles. Maybe go half what you're using on both. Otherwise, you're on the right track. Getting the perfect amount of wrinkles is an art more than it is a science and something I struggle with too.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Why don't the "Hot single mothers in my area!" look like this instead of the toothless, one-eyed swamp donkeys I'm subjected to?
Pfft, amateur. If you wan't to enjoy some sweet sweet sex with the milfs I wouldn't air opinions like those. Milfs needs to be lifted up, their confidence increased and fucked hard to help them remember they where young once.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

btms3

Mar 15, 2020
Pfft, amateur. If you wan't to enjoy some sweet sweet sex with the milfs I wouldn't air opinions like those. Milfs needs to be lifted up, theyr'e confidence increased and fucked hard to help them remember they where young once.

Merry Christmas
There are no "milfs" in my area, as they're all hideous unfuckable (at least the ones prepared to give me the time of day are).

Reactions: Captain Bipto
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes