3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Nice, it would be even better if tits were somehow softer, more natural, and obviously there's one very important thing missing - her pussy, possibly with a little bit of trimmed hair on her and her labia visible. Then one image with her being fucked by a younger (but not too young) character (her son) with solid dick (above average size, but not unrealistically huge).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I messed up the fingers just a bit that I didn't see until I was a long ways into this render, but I am posting it anyway.

short-tonya.png

I tried something a bit different on this one. The genitalia is actually the default G8, with the 'Real Pussy' overlay from X3D and pubic hair from SF-Design. Even after 15000 iterations and 98% convergence I still had to do a bit of post in GIMP (despeckle specifically).

Tried to make her about late 30's, and she is short at >156 cm (5' 1.5").

bill_the_cat

Nov 18, 2020
I've been very angry at my renders lately. I can't seem to get a good mixture for older women. I wish I knew how to make skins.

Here's one that I think is passable. (excuse the hair clipping.)

View attachment 959460
I've been very angry at my renders lately. I can't seem to get a good mixture for older women. I wish I knew how to make skins.

Here's one that I think is passable. (excuse the hair clipping.)

View attachment 959460
Holy crap she's nice! Tan lines to boot....

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes