3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
It's not Ai-generated it's a Daz3D image and I know this because I create Ai images and I can recognize them even when used to optimize a 3d image, it's an image created more than 2 years ago and at that time it was not used as it is now, there are other 3D-Daz image creators that have a similar level of facial detail as CYBERTEMPTATION does, although this year he started experimenting with Ai like MR.FOXX did with some experimental work but I avoid posting those images because they are prohibited in this thread
nobody said it was AI generated, what I said was its had a pass through Faceapp to get the smile and her face complexion, its might be originally rendered in DAZ it is certainly using DAZ assets like windfields (WF JANEY HAIR) but that first images smile isn't doable even on the latest gen9. looking through the slushe of CT it seems his experimentation with Ai and face app started a good while ago in 2020 when he posted Just A Smile, looking back it seems he was among the earliest users of FACE APP (Artificial Smile Apps) Katie3DX is another I saw doing DAZ exported Blender Renders with a final pass done in the apps but it was a little later before making a lionshare switch to full AI sometime later.

Last edited:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
nobody said it was AI generated, what I said was its had a pass through Faceapp to get the smile and her face complexion, its might be originally rendered in DAZ it is certainly using DAZ assets like windfields (WF JANEY HAIR) but that first images smile isn't doable even on the latest gen9. looking through the slushe of CT it seems his experimentation with Ai and face app started a good while ago in 2020 when he posted Just A Smile, looking back it seems he was among the earliest users of FACE APP (Artificial Smile Apps) Katie3DX is another I saw doing DAZ exported Blender Renders with a final pass done in the apps but it was a little later before making a lionshare switch to full AI sometime later.
i agree. the face looks to be altered either with SD or something like faceapp.

Reactions: Hunk999

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It's not Ai-generated it's a Daz3D image and I know this because I create Ai images and I can recognize them even when used to optimize a 3d image, it's an image created more than 2 years ago and at that time it was not used as it is now, there are other 3D-Daz image creators that have a similar level of facial detail as CYBERTEMPTATION does, although this year he started experimenting with Ai like MR.FOXX did with some experimental work but I avoid posting those images because they are prohibited in this thread
Its daz3d whit FaceAp! 300%

Reactions: Leongen43
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes