3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

FredFFloyde

Jan 1, 2021
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will vote for number 6 first and then number 2

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Some of the most amazing characters i have seen in this thread. These should be used in games. They are just amazing. Hats off to the artists who made those. Some games could grow highly using these models.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Alright, I'm all in for seeing boys with older girls and women. But, you guys are making these older women too realistically ugly. You too good at rendering older women. Tone it back a bit and PLEASE leave the gross reality of their bodies out of it :D
This is a MILF thread not a porcelain doll thread, I think you might have took a wrong turn somewhere.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Alright, I'm all in for seeing boys with older girls and women. But, you guys are making these older women too realistically ugly. You too good at rendering older women. Tone it back a bit and PLEASE leave the gross reality of their bodies out of it :D
you find them of all kinds, in fanarts dedicated to games you stress us because we change eyes or hats or because the face is different, at least here let us do as we want

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Keep in mind that a non-trivial number of members/posters are "MILF age" or maybe even a little bit older, so we've grown to appreciate the beauty of women in our peer group.:love:
I am one of those slightly older than middle age people on this site that finds this to be my favorite thread in the Artwork section. While I do like seeing nubile young things I much prefer someone of the age where they might actually know a thing or two. And, make her a POC and I am absolutely in love. To be totally honesty, sometimes I think the portrayals in this thread may be in too good shape! a little thickness and less hourglass is much more attractive to me. Just my humble opinion. :giggle:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I am one of those slightly older than middle age people on this site that finds this to be my favorite thread in the Artwork section. While I do like seeing nubile young things I much prefer someone of the age where they might actually know a thing or two. And, make her a POC and I am absolutely in love. To be totally honesty, sometimes I think the portrayals in this thread may be in too good shape! a little thickness and less hourglass is much more attractive to me. Just my humble opinion. :giggle:
idc, make 'em old, make 'em fat, give 'em saggy bags. But, when you add in age spots, varicose veins, wrinkles and ripples, you're moving them from MOM age to GRANDMOM age. And... you're grosing me out :p

• Haha
Reactions: m4dsk1llz
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes