3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Nice thread.. Almost closed it with all the cheating stuff at the beginning, but still pretty great work, do have a couple 'milfs' I made, but didn't go into the details like the rest of you.. :love: :love:

Need to make a preview render of them, will be back later. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2584244

Shes great.
Would you mind sharing which model this is if this is just a standard model?
If shes mixed and you dont wanna share no problem.
Hello! Glad you like the model:love:. I used this model and some face morphs and wrinkles

Sep 2, 2020
Hello! Glad you like the model:love:. I used this model and some face morphs and wrinkles
Thank you very much.
You changed quite a bit i had a go in ds and she does not look like your render at all :)

But thats ok thats what ds is for in the end. So good job.

The only thing i would add to the render is a bit of her sinking into the bed with her hand and body.

edit ps: Alsoo i dont know if she fits that well into this thread as she does look more like a sister than a mom to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug
D

Deleted member 2584244

Alsoo i dont know if she fits that well into this thread as she does look more like a sister than a mom to me.
I went to Asian countries and saw many beautiful women who were over 50 years old and I thought they were 30-40. So I think it's okay for that. ;)

Sep 2, 2020
I went to Asian countries and saw many beautiful women who were over 50 years old and I thought they were 30-40. So I think it's okay for that. ;)
Welll i didnt wanted to sound like a watch dog or something i had no problem with her to begin with otherwise i asked for her details anyway.
I wasent gone through the whole thread her to be honest so i had only seen some very mature looking broads here and she looked more like the older sister i wished i had .. to stay in the ic theme.
But i certainly would knock her up first chance i get lol....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2584244

She's absolutely fantastic but i also imagine her as a 25-30 yrs daughter having sex affair with her mature father. That would be great story.
Hello. I'm glad you like her! I have long lost the line between 30-50 years, trying to make the model moderately attractive and mature at the same time. Perhaps in the future I will be able to come up with something, but for now I am doing these women. sorry

89.png

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Hello. I'm glad you like her! I have long lost the line between 30-50 years, trying to make the model moderately attractive and mature at the same time. Perhaps in the future I will be able to come up with something, but for now I am doing these women. sorry

View attachment 1039496
Hey I really like your art is there a patreon or deviantart where I can follow you

D

Deleted member 2584244

Hey I really like your art is there a patreon or deviantart where I can follow you
Thank you sir, but I have no plans to make money on my work yet. I'll let you know if I think of anything, thanks again! :)

Reactions: None44

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

View attachment 1039496
Gorgeous, absolutely perfect. Between the pose, the light, the model, the off-tone of the hair and the perfect drape of the dForce X-Fashion Kimono. Brilliant, abso-bloody-lutely Brilliant.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes