3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Hello. I'm glad you like her! I have long lost the line between 30-50 years, trying to make the model moderately attractive and mature at the same time. Perhaps in the future I will be able to come up with something, but for now I am doing these women. sorry

View attachment 1039496
Uhhh...this one is out of this world...incredible. Slightly different than one with glasses. Also, this one is clearly more believable as 37+ mom of a , let's say teen boy, who then somehow fucks her (or an adult daughter with mature father...and her son). Anyway, just superb model, fantastic, almost perfect (i would prefer darker hair color). Congrats.

D

Deleted member 2584244

Uhhh...this one is out of this world...incredible. Slightly different than one with glasses. Also, this one is clearly more believable as 37+ mom of a , let's say teen boy, who then somehow fucks her (or an adult daughter with mature father...and her son). Anyway, just superb model, fantastic, almost perfect. Congrats.
Hey! Thanks for the detailed feedback. I am very glad that you like them.
i would prefer darker hair color.
I think it might really help her get sexier, thanks!

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, ppsmolll again. This time I found out how important a background with blur is (done in Daz with camera focal point). Tried the Ghost light kit 3 from KindredArts and I think it worked pretty good. Also did the bloom effect in Photoshop, so I would have more control over it.
Reworked Scarlett's skin, just so I could add the tanline - if needed- later.

Scarlett: "I can see that you're ready for a hard day..."

Scarlett_Attic_godraytry.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2584244

Hello, ppsmolll again. This time I found out how important a background with blur is (done in Daz with camera focal point). Tried the Ghost light kit 3 from KindredArts and I think it worked pretty good. Also did the bloom effect in Photoshop, so I would have more control over it.

View attachment 1043066

Cool milf dude you are good at this, keep up the good work!(y)

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
KEEP THIS BUMPPED

L009pwjpg.jpg

View attachment 1043066

Really really good. I keep having trouble with the focal view for blur. I just blur the image in photoshop, but it never comes out how I want.

Jun 7, 2020
KEEP THIS BUMPPED

View attachment 1046037

Really really good. I keep having trouble with the focal view for blur. I just blur the image in photoshop, but it never comes out how I want.
Yeah it can be a hassle sometimes, but if you select your main camera and turn focal view on and then use the perspective view to look at what part is blurred that could help. Also it's useful to place your character rather far from the background so there is a clear distinction between background and foreground. It's also useful to not place your full character in the "focal area", but only the face (and titties of course) so that you can see the blur already happening if you for example look at the back of the hair.

Nice job on the sag btw!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes