3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Mom: Not a single fucking word or I'm gonna stick this dildo deep inside your throat!
Aunt: oh yeah?
Mom: yeah.. probably you ll like it.
Aunt: something like this?
Mom: huh.. what are you doing?
Aunt: nothing.. just checking something..
View attachment 458045 View attachment 458046

Aunt: Just checking what's up with you.. don't you ever threaten again, don't forget I'm your big sister, I taught you everything you know, took care of you since you were 12. What's up with you, we used to be good friends, share every secrets, have some fun and now.. look at you.. you don't answer your phone, you don't call back.. nothing
Mom: I don't know.. I just can't hold..
Aunt: You can't what? look at you, how weak you've become, standing here naked, crying like a little girl..
Mom: stop it! you're right.. I'm sorry!
View attachment 458047 View attachment 458049

Mom: I'm sorry sis, just feeling used right now..
Aunt: What.. what are you talking about?
Mom: We done some bad things in my life, since my son was borned I tried to change and it worked well for a moment but now.. not anymore.
Aunt: It's about you're stupid husband is it?
Mom: yeah.. well.. he's treathing me like shit.. he leaves early hours in the morning, comes back late night and when he comes back either he's going right to bed either right to the fridge to get some drinks, on phone calls he's allways in a meeting, on weekends he does nothing,, just laying his ass down in front of the the tv or it disappears god know where..
Aunt: Why didn't you called me earlier?
Mom: I don't know.. I was thinking it's just a phase but it's getting worse.. and I'm ashamed.
Aunt: oh honey.. don't be! I'm allways be here for you!
Mom: Thank you sis, I need you more than ever now..
View attachment 458048 View attachment 458050

Aunt: There something I don't get it.. your life as a wife it's fucked and I found you here fucking yourself with a dildo is it me or something does not fit?
Mom: Well.. about that.. it's a long story, why don't you 1st tell me where were you going dressed like this with your boobs out
Aunt: Nowhere.. came like this for you, just clean your stupid clown face 1st and I ll wait you in the living room, we can have a chat there.
View attachment 458051
Excuse me! May I have their name, please? and her son too! thanks!

Jan 5, 2018
can i make a request here? i love POV shots can someone make some POV renders? ofcourse male POV. sorry if requests are not allowed here i will delete this comment if its a bother.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes