3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Jan 19, 2021
Omg those look amazing! Thank you. Btw I just started using daz and I'm complete noob at it and wanted to ask if there is like a shortcut to get a pov angle or do u have to do it manually?
You are welcome.You can do it manually but you won't get the same functionality. Here is a Youtube video explaining how to do it: .You can also say is a shortcut but still you have to do some adjustments but far more better than manually doing it. If you want to learn even more here is a good channel to watch:

Last edited:
Reactions: vegeta1997press
Jan 5, 2018
You are welcome.You can do it manually but you won't get the same functionality. Here is a Youtube video explaining how to do it: .You can also say is a shortcut but still you have to do some adjustments but far more better than manually doing it. If you want to learn even more here is a good channel to watch:
thanks for the videos. i did check the other channel out already gonna be making some renders today and hopefully upload em here soon!

Jan 5, 2018
This might be a stupid question and something I shouldn't be asking here but are 3delight renders allowed to be posted here? I have a really old laptop and using iray drawing style makes my laptop crash. Or is there a way to render iray without the preview window when it's rendering?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes