Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Well, concept was ok but really much wasted potential. Why is the fucking House so fucking big when you can't even do shit? Just Gape/Stretching with all possible stuff and not even able to Fuck her. Just feel sorry for the people who waste money on this thing.
Hopefully there are more updates with better content.
Doubt that though as it's like £2.

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
very disappointing, especially when the assignment is so simple. sooooo simple.. moms stuck in the washer and perv son takes advantage.. no you have to find a bunch of household items to "stretch mom out" for what? the average dick the son has.. this hits on a different fetish than stuck and fucked when you have Russian nesting dolls involved.

its a short simple game, let it be short and simple. the first image tells you everything you need to know with a literal pile of objects you have to trial and error with an unforgiving energy bar... reality is you start of playing with the only object most people want to use, the rest are subjective kink. way to fail on something so straight forward.

Hejj__

Oct 10, 2021
So apparently, after you've stretched both holes to the max, there's nothing to do. Don't bother yourselves with this game, save the time.
"masturbate as a jerk, slap ass and thigs, cum wherever you want" - THIS IS the premise of the game.
Hahahaha this has got to be a troll game

• Haha
Reactions: seriiuo

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Dear lord, I'm really sick of seeing pointless mechanics added to games just to extend playtime.
This game decided to double up on it by having some limp dicked character who could not win an arm wrestling contest against someone who just woke up from a 10 year coma.
Bad enough using even a pencil drains the stamina like your trying to lift Thor's hammer but then it takes forever for it to fill back up.

I'm also one of the people who got stuck at 80% as well on the vag stretch and not even gonna bother with the ass.

Sorry for such an incoherent rant but this game just has me so pissed I wasted my time on it even when I had nothing else to do.

As to what I would score it 1/10,000. I've seen games similar years ago using flash and were better implemented, the 1 is out of what little pity it deserves.

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes