Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
I am in the same boat, no way I do not have the correct software downloaded already. This game is a complete shitshow for a supposedly completed game, it will not even run for many!!
Mum is going to be stuck for a looong time!!

Reactions: Ryohky
May 21, 2018
Should be able to shove the entirety of the house dog/cat/mongoose/gorilla/local kids at the pool/etc. all up in that snatch if you want some really fucked up humor. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81
Jun 14, 2020
Max your stamina first (dumbells in your room, tedious shit)!!!
So far (do vagina and anal simultaniously):
Pencil (needed for anus only) -> Red hilted ratched wrench -> Banana -> Purple dildo -> French bread -> Black ball headed vibrator -> Eggplant -> Coctail shaker -> Whisk -> Black can with red head (hair spray?) -> Biggest coctail shaker -> Urn

P.S.: Constantly editing till I'm fed up with this game...
bro is doing god's work

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Pencil (needed for anus only) -> Red hilted ratched wrench -> Banana -> Purple dildo -> French bread -> Black ball headed vibrator -> Eggplant -> Coctail shaker -> Whisk -> Black can with red head (hair spray?) -> Biggest coctail shaker -> Urn -> Matrioska

Russian Nesting Doll after the urn, that's all I've found. There's too much shit in this house to try and MC seems to walk at a far too leisurely pace.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
We should had let her out, instead doing all these thing to her..

Man, thank god it was released after an actual event happen to me...

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
if someones interested, Cheat Engine table for stamina
didn't put much work in it, just the pointer to current stamina
max value (on the bar) is around 3.4, just freeze, and your good to go

didn't have the time/will/power/energy to put anymore effort into this.... "game"

(had to zip the table, because *.ct aren't allowed files)

(edit: it worked for me - even after multiple quitting the game and restarting)

Last edited:

boriskov

May 14, 2018
if someones interested, Cheat Engine table for stamina
Interestingly enough, I actually started to take a shot at doing the same, but for the size system. I did some rummaging around and there's these two things mentioned in the save file:

MomPleasure BoolProperty €<
AnusLevel DoubleProperty ‘Âõ(\Ò? PussyLevel
Start looking it up in a hex editor and you start getting some more interesting stuff, but I couldn't make much progress there myself...but the values are also found in CE's memory editor whilst the game is running, and stuff changes with them whilst it is being used, so we know the thing works on something. It seems that what we've got here is a sort of experience system: MomPleasure is XP points, possibly a sort of temporary store between levels (the hearts you get for having the right item before leveling up), and then you've got AnusLevel and PussyLevel that are the two on the right side of the screen, and are the level system the game has to fill the bars, etc. I tried that sort of thing using some of the saves that were posted in here plus my own as tests, using CEs' speedhack to run the game at 500x speed to regen the energy super fast, just tapping the starting screwdriver/candle in one tap at a time, and it actually gave me some recurring addresses that could control the XP system, but there was like, 40~ of them?

The game gives me motion sickness due to the way the camera was, so I had to bail before it made me ill and so couldn't keep looking, but if you could find that you could maybe cheat XP in and force the character to level. There's a few items that she takes at the end, like the giant matryoshka doll, which gives some xp at 80%, but not enough to level. You probably can't jump from level 1 to max, but if you could find that XP number and use the giant doll, it might be enough to force a level and get from 80% to 90% and use the coke bottles or something...assuming the stuff is even implemented in this wreck :p

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Weird, the power training gets reset on save & quit. Gaping progress stays, however.

[Edit]: Nevermind, power training progress stays too, it just doesnt update the display bar when quitting and reloading.

Last edited:

SIDandNANCY

Mar 29, 2019
Pencil (needed for anus only) -> Red hilted ratched wrench -> Banana -> Purple dildo -> French bread -> Black ball headed vibrator -> Eggplant -> Coctail shaker -> Whisk -> Black can with red head (hair spray?) -> Biggest coctail shaker -> Urn -> Matrioska

one more matrioska

1.70 star(s) 22 Votes