Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
well if you are you referring to games with a mommy stuck inside of a washing machine, no there are not any other games similar to this game, sad though this game is a great game, and i like the concept.
im pretty open minded, i meant any game based on this "stuck in ......." situation, 3d and open world would be perfect but 2d is cool aswell, if you have any recommendations based on these criterias ^^

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
im pretty open minded, i meant any game based on this "stuck in ......." situation, 3d and open world would be perfect but 2d is cool aswell, if you have any recommendations based on these criterias ^^
sure, if i find any similar games i will let you know.

as suggestion, use the forum search engine and use keywords, for example use specific words: "3D, wash machine, open world, 2D, these are just some examples, i tend to do the same if i am looking for a particular game.

Reactions: francoisNTM

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
well if you are you referring to games with a mommy stuck inside of a washing machine, no there are not any other games similar to this game, sad though this game is a great game, and i like the concept.
I believe BBS Dark Path had a scene that was similar.

Kolya4677

Jul 29, 2023
Instead of using objects, I'd like to see her in cowgirl position before getting stuck in the washing machine

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
There is something, probably a visual effect, that causes me to feel nauseous and have a stomach ache, a bit like when you go on a plane or on a boat for the first time. I suspect it's the blur, a blurring effect that causes this for me.

Plus, it's really frustrating not to be able to run... why this choice? it is not logical to prevent the player from running, because this does not prevent cheating or having an advantage that would make progress easier, it is the opposite. You have to be able to run, because the character is too slow and it's annoying if you have to go to the upper floors to get the objects.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight
1.60 star(s) 21 Votes