3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Still on working game/Visual Novel "The Takeover" (not too sure about the title, but essentially, the MC moves to live with sis and mom and "takesover" the town had has sex with all the pretty ladies;) ) but for the mean time here is the Main Milf Veronica
Veronica_TheTakeover.png

Decus

May 13, 2019
i speak broken english and broken malay :).
there's more picture of her without penis, will be uploading it tomorrow :)

You have a very interesting picture on your avatar, please upload the original.
P.S.
Russian is the language I speak and I write in Russian too. I use a translator, I will translate into any language that is convenient for you.

Decus

May 13, 2019
Still on working game/Visual Novel "The Takeover" (not too sure about the title, but essentially, the MC moves to live with sis and mom and "takesover" the town had has sex with all the pretty ladies;) ) but for the mean time here is the Main Milf Veronica
View attachment 1295778
If Veronika makes her waist more natural, she will look at all 110% The model came out CHIC !!!
A beautiful face, a sexy mouth, eyes with an intoxicating look. The breasts are full-fledged, and the moles are just a masterpiece.The hips and legs are gorgeous!!! RESPECT!!!
P.S.
If the characters of your future game are as gorgeous.., the game will be promising.
I almost forgot, will we see Veronica from behind?

Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
If Veronika makes her waist more natural, she will look at all 110% The model came out CHIC !!!
A beautiful face, a sexy mouth, eyes with an intoxicating look. The breasts are full-fledged, and the moles are just a masterpiece.The hips and legs are gorgeous!!! RESPECT!!!
P.S.
If the characters of your future game are as gorgeous.., the game will be promising.
I almost forgot, will we see Veronica from behind?
I will post a behind picture but I have changed their bodies hundreds of times lol. Still trying to get the perfect shape especially for the glutes. Thanks for the complements(y)

Decus

May 13, 2019
I will post a behind picture but I have changed their bodies hundreds of times lol. Still trying to get the perfect shape especially for the glutes. Thanks for the complements(y)
Thank you!!!
Do not look for an ideal, what seems to be a flaw.., in fact, is a highlight ! Think about it...
You'll really have to work on Veronica's ass... You have chosen not the simplest shape of the hips.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes