3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Ro hit

Aug 25, 2019
Its time CulayTL to answer does aunt has anything to do with further.........renders

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys i'm collecting my thoughts to get some idea on how to continue the mom/son serie (actually i already have some vague ideas i just need to organize and refine them). Anyway in the meantime i made this render to get the day started for mom and son.
[Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 31.png
Now, i would like some advice/criticism on how it turned out. I went for a first morning light effect thing on postwork.
Anyway here is the original render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys i'm collecting my thoughts to get some idea on how to continue the mom/son serie (actually i already have some vague ideas i just need to organize and refine them). Anyway in the meantime i made this render to get the day started for mom and son.
View attachment 457492
Now, i would like some advice/criticism on how it turned out. I went for a first morning light effect thing on postwork.
Anyway here is the original render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From my pov not bad but the bed sheet it's too bright on the left side..
Either the light it's too strong or the blur effect or both.. I ll go for the light too bright.
The blur it's ok can hide a few things..
If it was mine I would go something like:
oo.png
Still the pillow kinda fucks my eyes.. so in my case probably I would give change the white tones on the pillows/sheets something a bit greyish.. only a bit.. it might help.

Those tits.. bet MC would love to stick his sausage between them.
So what's next?
here's a pervy sugetion:
MC: mom are you awake?
no answer from her..
Mc sticks one finger in her mouth to see if she wakes up
mom is waking up, she's in panic mode and bites his finger.. oh well.. with 4 fingers left mc complains he can't wank anymore so because it's her fault she needs to help him
:WeSmart::KappaPride::ROFLMAO:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
From my pov not bad but the bed sheet it's too bright on the left side..
Either the light it's too strong or the blur effect or both.. I ll go for the light too bright.
The blur it's ok can hide a few things..
If it was mine I would go something like:
View attachment 457523
Still the pillow kinda fucks my eyes.. so in my case probably I would give change the white tones on the pillows/sheets something a bit greyish.. only a bit.. it might help.

Those tits.. bet MC would love to stick his sausage between them.
So what's next?
here's a pervy sugetion:
MC: mom are you awake?
no answer from her..
Mc sticks one finger in her mouth to see if she wakes up
mom is waking up, she's in panic mode and bites his finger.. oh well.. with 4 fingers left mc complains he can't wank anymore so because it's her fault she needs to help him
:WeSmart::KappaPride::ROFLMAO:
ahahahah, the idea is funny and hilarious but i think i will "stick" with something more sweet and caring.
Thanks for the advice, though i have to say i like this effect/brightness. Cuz it gives me this feeling that you get when the morning sunlights wakes you up, blinding your eyes while they get adjusted to the luminosity of the ambient and in the meantime you wish with all of yourself to have the ability to turn off the sun like a fucking light bulb.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
ahahahah, the idea is funny and hilarious but i think i will "stick" with something more sweet and caring.
Thanks for the advice, though i have to say i like this effect/brightness. Cuz it gives me this feeling that you get when the morning sunlights wakes you up, blinding your eyes while they get adjusted to the luminosity of the ambient and in the meantime you wish with all of yourself to have the ability to turn off the sun like a fucking light bulb.
An apple would be another ideea :ROFLMAO:
Yeah.. been there.. bought some 2 heavy black curtains.. so yeah, you can fuck off sun light!

Reactions: Ro hit

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
M: I know I am..
S: So.. when's the next lesson? I wanna learn more and want to hold you again!
M: Don't rush it, sweety! you're good, you have potential but not ready yet.. sometimes maybe..
S: oh.. ok mom!
M: Remember, anything will happen from now on between us I will always love you, honey!
S: I love you too!
M: Ok, I am gonna go a take a shower now, don't forget your dinner, I just had mine! Oh and don't forget again to say thank you to Nomec104 and let me know on his next release!
S: Of course Mom!
Oh boy, can't wait to see more lessons from that hot MILF, soon to become a MIF?...

Very, very nice job mate.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Mom: Not a single fucking word or I'm gonna stick this dildo deep inside your throat!
Aunt: oh yeah?
Mom: yeah.. probably you ll like it.
Aunt: something like this?
Mom: huh.. what are you doing?
Aunt: nothing.. just checking something..
dildo mom 3_n.png dildo mom 4_n.png

Aunt: Just checking what's up with you.. don't you ever threaten again, don't forget I'm your big sister, I taught you everything you know, took care of you since you were 12. What's up with you, we used to be good friends, share every secrets, have some fun and now.. look at you.. you don't answer your phone, you don't call back.. nothing
Mom: I don't know.. I just can't hold..
Aunt: You can't what? look at you, how weak you've become, standing here naked, crying like a little girl..
Mom: stop it! you're right.. I'm sorry!
dildo mom 5_n.png dildo mom 6.1_n.png

Mom: I'm sorry sis, just feeling used right now..
Aunt: What.. what are you talking about?
Mom: We done some bad things in my life, since my son was borned I tried to change and it worked well for a moment but now.. not anymore.
Aunt: It's about you're stupid husband is it?
Mom: yeah.. well.. he's treathing me like shit.. he leaves early hours in the morning, comes back late night and when he comes back either he's going right to bed either right to the fridge to get some drinks, on phone calls he's allways in a meeting, on weekends he does nothing,, just laying his ass down in front of the the tv or it disappears god know where..
Aunt: Why didn't you called me earlier?
Mom: I don't know.. I was thinking it's just a phase but it's getting worse.. and I'm ashamed.
Aunt: oh honey.. don't be! I'm allways be here for you!
Mom: Thank you sis, I need you more than ever now..
dildo mom 6_n.png dildo mom 7_n.png

Aunt: There something I don't get it.. your life as a wife it's fucked and I found you here fucking yourself with a dildo is it me or something does not fit?
Mom: Well.. about that.. it's a long story, why don't you 1st tell me where were you going dressed like this with your boobs out
Aunt: Nowhere.. came like this for you, just clean your stupid clown face 1st and I ll wait you in the living room, we can have a chat there.
dildo mom 8_n.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh boy, can't wait to see more lessons from that hot MILF, soon to become a MIF?...

Very, very nice job mate.
Better to say Son I Like to Fuck.
Glad you like her!

Ho my suspection was true after all
But aunt has to be with boy what is she doing with mom.......is she a lesbo
#lgbt :KappaPride:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Better to say Son I Like to Fuck.
Glad you like her!

#lgbt :KappaPride:
Nice one... Oh wait, fuck! What if the fathers (My dad char + your dad char) are cheating on their wives by not hooking up with other girls but by fucking eachothers :eek::eek::eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the thought of this is shocking but not gonna happen in truth :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: CulayTL and Ro hit
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes