3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
You need to STOP posting others artists art without their consent. Don't know what your end game is, but STOP.
No. You stop posting shitty stuff. May be i am helping show their hardwork, skill and talent. Its not that i am selling or profiting from them. So why not spread milfy love and at the same time showcase other artists skills. I also duely credit the awesome artists whenever i can and if i have all the sources.

And if i remember this is a pirate site which i think also serves as a showcase for all of us to see and enjoy the arts available on other websites, and eventually even support the amazing artists, whomever we like. Its like advertising their products for them because I love those arts.
Peace.

( thanks to Manifold for his words)

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
You need to STOP posting others artists art without their consent. Don't know what your end game is, but STOP.
1) He's never once claimed credit for anyone else's work.

2) You've never shared a single thing with this board so until you quit leeching perhaps you should quit acting like your TWO posts entitle you to a vocal opinion about who shares what and just sit back and enjoy what posted, eh?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
No. You stop posting shitty stuff. May be i am helping show their hardwork, skill and talent. Its not that i am selling or profiting from them. So why not spread milfy love and at the same time showcase other artists skills. I also duely credit the awesome artists whenever i can and if i have all the sources.

And if i remember this is a pirate site which i think also serves as a showcase for all of us to see and enjoy the arts available on other websites, and eventually even support the amazing artists, whomever we like. Its like advertising their products for them because I love those arts.
Peace.

( thanks to Manifold for his words)
I don't care if he posts other people's works, it's not like I'm giving him thumbs ups or downs. I only care if he puts them in the wrong place e.g; Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill (Since it's not Drill's own). Besides that, let him promote other's works. Hell I even appreciated it when he sponsored some of mine. Cheers!!!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
1) He's never once claimed credit for anyone else's work.

2) You've never shared a single thing with this board so until you quit leeching perhaps you should quit acting like your TWO posts entitle you to a vocal opinion about who shares what and just sit back and enjoy what posted, eh?
I don't care if he posts other people's works, it's not like I'm giving him thumbs ups or downs. I only care if he puts them in the wrong place e.g; Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill (Since it's not Drill's own). Besides that, let him promote other's works. Hell I even appreciated it when he sponsored some of mine. Cheers!!!
Thanks everyone.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes