VN Others Completed Mommy-Goddess of Unconditional Love ~Wow, You Sure Gave It Your All Out There!~ [v1.0] [Appetite]

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Gonna leave my comment here as bookmark so I don't forget. Got too many bookmarks already. I don't see a pregnancy tag but is there pregnancy in this game? Sometimes uploader forget tags so I thought I'd ask, or is there even a mention of pregnancy?

capu2

May 15, 2018
Gonna leave my comment here as bookmark so I don't forget. Got too many bookmarks already. I don't see a pregnancy tag but is there pregnancy in this game? Sometimes uploader forget tags so I thought I'd ask, or is there even a mention of pregnancy?
There’s no prenancy here. He just have delusions about it

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
  • Download and install app locale
  • When you're done open file explorer and navigate it to the game folder
  • Inside the game folder right-click the file and select run with app locale (although some of the game requires an administration privilege)
Does app locale work on WINDOWS 10?

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
I downloaded the game but when I play it stops automatically with a bizarre info text wich contains symbols and the words end macro end.The last dialog I have Is I want to get in my room to think about things so I opened the door.

capu2

May 15, 2018
I downloaded the game but when I play it stops automatically with a bizarre info text wich contains symbols and the words end macro end.The last dialog I have Is I want to get in my room to think about things so I opened the door.
play the game in jap locale in order for the game scripts to work

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
play the game in jap locale in order for the game scripts to work
I already done that.I am in japanese locale,with japanese hours,region & keyboard as well.Futhermore I also extracted with japanese encoding.